REQ: No BS Advanced webinar course

forexmaniac84

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Interesting stuff but seriously has anyone here manged to trade like this live?

Its mind blowing trying to keep read one DOM let alone tracking across 3 or 4 for clues and knowing which one to trade. I wonder how much things have changed over the years whether some of the behavior still occurs, the basic and intermediate course are some years old now. From what I understand only recently there has being changes to the CME rules stopping large fake orders on the book which seems a big part of many of the set ups.

Would like to see more of the live US or eurex webinars if anyones got them

Yes it still works i know loads of people that trade purely from reading the tape, in answer to your first concern - it comes with experience and knowing which to focus on depending on the action. Yes the CME introduced the rule but if you look on the ladder you will still see fake offers and bids occurring because frankly how can anyone prove they were faking the order? Maybe they wanted to get filled but someone traded 1000 lots and they didnt like what they saw so they pulled their order, was the order legit? At that time yes it was they wanted to get filled. These rules can always be worked around. And i would say the main part of most of the setups are icebergs (for accumulation) followed by aggressive market orders to move the price in their favour.

the dom reading/scalping game has been changed completely since the hft took over the manual trading many years ago, many very successful scalpers had suddenly unable to make any money with their previously profitable scalping approaches. watch this short video to have a glance of how hft has changed the dom and trading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leUk7tMV5jk&list=UU3HKlZ_7gxRgef9SCxu54Lw

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...