• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems there is more:

---

INTERMEDIATE COURSE:

I offer an intermediate level course to accompany the basic course. I have many customers tell me they learned a lot from the ebook and basic course videos and would like to learn more about scalping but they are not sure if they’re ready for a two week webinar or even sure if they really want to try Trading full-time. So after receiving multiple requests for an intermediate level course which could help them decide how to proceed, I put together two videos which show five sample trades from several of the webinars. These trades are representative of the setups I describe in my book and are excellent examples of why SIZE matters. I give extremely detailed explanations about why I decided to enter and exit the trades and I feel these videos (along with the webinar videos) prove that reading the order flow is critical to long-term success in day trading. These sample trades were executed on both

---

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...