[REQ] CFRN.net

PolyPokket

So, the setup is old and worn out with--and to no surprise--simple indicators that have been baptized by this religious outfit.

Okay, the moderator is a good trader, fair enough; but your chances of becoming like him are low. That's why you'll have to pay for the room ad infinitum with the hopes of shadowing his trades. Just pray he doesn't disappear because your withdrawal will be painful.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the setup is old and worn out with--and to no surprise--simple indicators that have been baptized by this religious outfit.

Okay, the moderator is a good trader, fair enough; but your chances of becoming like him are low. That's why you'll have to pay for the room ad infinitum with the hopes of shadowing his trades. Just pray he doesn't disappear because your withdrawal will be painful.

My guess is that it's up to you. If you'll decide to become good with the slingshot, no doubt that you are going to make money with it.

You don't need to take their trading room, there is plenty of free material in their youtube channel.

The CFRN method is called "Slingshot", it's a classical one and basically about trying to catch high probability pullbacks.

The setup is:

1. the prices are coming to the EMA (they call it the BBC).

2. Slow smoothed stochatics is in "over bought" or "over sold" - which means that there is a significant trend.

3. Fast smoothed stochastics is following the movement of the price to catch the pullbacks.

The indicators are:

1. The BBC = 21 EMA.

2. Slow Stoch: %D:5, %K:21, Smoothing:7 You should make the K transperent and leave the smoothed line.

3. Fast Stoch: %D:2, %K:7, Smoothing:2 You should make the K transperent and leave the smoothed line.

4. There is a faster MA with color change - You could use the BBT_MA for it (search for the BBT indictors in the forum) .

This system is very good in trending markets and very bad in ranging markets.

You could filter out the ranging markets. Thus when the EMA is flat and the faster MA is dancing around it.

IMHO, Michael is a very good trader and I really advice everyone to try out the CFRN trading room for their 1 week free.

Good luck

@fxwin, do you have a stochastics for Ninja that shows the D,K and smoothing lines? If so can you post here. What are your settings on the BBT_MA? thanks.

Hi flipper26,

The standard stochasics in ninjatrader has D, K and smoothing.

You could use the default values of the BBT_MA

More material about the slingshot (also called 2X) here:

http://www.trading-naked.com/Jimmer.htm

http://www.trading-naked.com/Slingshot.htm

And another version of catching pullbacks / slingshot using CCI (No. 5 in the list):

http://www.trading-naked.com/CCI_Setups_by_Fitzy.htm

Good luck

Hi flipper26,

The standard stochasics in ninjatrader has D, K and smoothing.

You could use the default values of the BBT_MA

More material about the slingshot (also called 2X) here:

http://www.trading-naked.com/Jimmer.htm

http://www.trading-naked.com/Slingshot.htm

And another version of catching pullbacks / slingshot using CCI (No. 5 in the list):

http://www.trading-naked.com/CCI_Setups_by_Fitzy.htm

Good luck

I know the standard stochastics has settings for D, K and smoothing but you said make "K" transparent and leave the smoothing line so I thought you meant that you would then have 2 lines - D and a smoothing line. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. Anyway, thanks for the links, I have been on the trading-naked site before, lots of interesting stuff.

Has this been patched yet. What about those who have taken the trial? Any feed back? Some have slammed the site as a scam and others made negative comments about it, yet its listed in Futures Truth as reputable with the potential of generating $20k to $100k per year.

Read about it here. http://media.wix.com/ugd/cc5378_31ee778346e145eba928fac5758cfe32.pdf

• 2 months later...

I had a friend who trades there system.....he did well, and still does well. He never wanted to become a full time trader, just to learn and he has taken 5 years and they helped him become profitable. Are the indis worth 2K...no, but hand holding a bunch of people who still want to do things that they learned from the past and can still cannot be profitable is worth 2k. The key is that you have to trust your trainer....my friend said without there so-called hand holding he would have never made it. All he wants to make is 200 per day before work, and has a 250 day loss. Trades 1 car, since that what he likes and is less pressure. He doesn’t trade everyday (outside sales job), but does a lot of replay, either in the am or night before. The key is they are trustworthy according to my friend….and he likes the system. They really use a lot of Support and Resistance along with how they use the indicators for entries. He said they were honest in the room, whether live or not. He never once heard did you get that trade, when it was a phantom entry from other rooms.

true....despicable.....more reason to make this available to all.....I heard they want 2k for this ...religious organization charging 2k for this is pure greed.....

Originally Posted by PolyPokket

true....despicable.....more reason to make this available to all.....I heard they want 2k for this ...religious organization charging 2k for this is pure greed.....

Hey tradernate,

Thanks for posting your friends experience.Its good to hear there are honest folks selling systems and not taking advantage of those wanting to learn. 2k might be seem high but greed is not an accurate description. Most of us live in a country where the free market eventually dictates the price of a product. Value is what drives customers to your wares. The developer has the right to charge what they want, we don't have to buy. We, however, have the good fortune to be able to test and determine whether there is any value in the product for ourselves without having to fork out all that cash in advance.

Edited by Nukem

Dear,

Does anyone know, how to use it ? too much lines

regards,

blue/red line is the higher time frame stochastic cycle. If it's red and at the lows then there is a down trend in effect. Use the green line which is the lower timeframe cycle to time a sell entry ie: get in on a pullback.

Personally I find it too busy visually and the same entry can be found using just the YBR indicator and the 21EMA. If price below the YBR then look for shorts and enter on a pullback to the 21EMA followed by a bar close down. Add in some selective trade location and swing point analysis and you will do alright

Edited by keifer

blue/red line is the higher time frame stochastic cycle. If it's red and at the lows then there is a down trend in effect. Use the green line which is the lower timeframe cycle to time a sell entry ie: get in on a pullback.

Personally I find it too busy visually and the same entry can be found using just the YBR indicator and the 21EMA. If price below the YBR then look for shorts and enter on a pullback to the 21EMA followed by a bar close down. Add in some selective trade location and swing point analysis and you will do alright

I agree 100% with the entire post.

FWIW...the MA or what its called is MA1 is a HMA 21

Thanks keifer

Edited by santoshv2k