fxquickroute trading system

i think fxquickroute tools work for someone and dont work for someone. Depends on the trader.

i dont believe all systems are **** on the market. There are some good ones like Chris Capre Price Action, All brooks

I AGREE. I have purchased those and was happy, yourtradingcoach (YTC) is also good.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think fxquickroute tools work for someone and dont work for someone. Depends on the trader.

i dont believe all systems are **** on the market. There are some good ones like Chris Capre Price Action, All brooks

For this fxquickroute, a big NO.

Should change to fxquickLOSS

LOL :D

I dont know why you are so negative. have you tried their products?? so you said its c r a p?

Im not from india. Im from Canada. I never dreamed to be a billionare. I just want to be profitable. I only aim 5-10% a month max. Sometimes less.

I do have a business and i trade. I dont need a fulltime job. maybe you do, you can work in my coffee shop LOL. HAHAHA. Peace!!

No offense dude, but for me, it works the way i use it my trading. Im not dumb. I know when to pull the trigger.

Moderated Message: This is the 4th posting I had to remove the negativity. You need to read the forum rules and show respect to others. I just banned you for doing the same thing on another forum. You received three infractions from this thread and you are going to be banned from this forum too if you don't conduct yourself maturely and respectfully.

Edited by FloridaTrader

this company is good. I found their products very usefull in trading.

they have a good thread in this forum where reviews are great!

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=12085.0

Firstly company is good doesn't mean they will NOT scam or they can product good products.

Secondly, that thread at donnaforex is a PAID ADVERTISING THREAD. Meaning to promote the product. If the product is really so good, i do not see a reason why he need to waste time selling it and also dealing with customer questions. He can BANK IN PIPS all the way and laugh all the way to the bank. Selling it is a clear cut that this product will NOT work in long run.

No need to test, i know. This is NOT going to be the last forex product, and there will be more OVER HYPE CRAAPS product coming in from other seller. I bet this sellers MAKE MORE MONEY by selling product..than trading forex...LOL :D

im reading the thread in donnaforex.

reviews are good! and vendor does 100% refund. so i think its not a scam.

And i think Donnaforex does not want scam vendors because scams are removed and moved to scam section

"Vendor has offered refund and then I can purchase his other indis that may be of help to me.

*** refund received. Honest vendor."

And i think Donnaforex does not want scam vendors because scams are removed and moved to scam section

"Vendor has offered refund and then I can purchase his other indis that may be of help to me.

Moderated Message: Don't make frivolous postings.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Firstly company is good doesn't mean they will NOT scam or they can product good products.

Secondly, that thread at donnaforex is a PAID ADVERTISING THREAD. Meaning to promote the product. If the product is really so good, i do not see a reason why he need to waste time selling it and also dealing with customer questions. He can BANK IN PIPS all the way and laugh all the way to the bank. Selling it is a clear cut that this product will NOT work in long run.

No need to test, i know. This is NOT going to be the last forex product, and there will be more OVER HYPE CRAAPS product coming in from other seller. I bet this sellers MAKE MORE MONEY by selling product..than trading forex...LOL :D

I agree. My system has a 93% ratio in winning. I would sell it only for 10.000 only after I have a list of 100. Moneyback guarantee. If you could proved to me that following my rules you don't win 9 out of 10. Any challengers?

I have to agree that their not scams based from review on forums i read.

for me they are not scams.

#1 basis for scammers are those who dont make refunds. A lot of vendors sell hype stuff and said they will moneyback, but its not true.

i havent refunded because i like their tools and again it has helped me filter trades.

I like them because they are not those typical sellers that say "90%" win ratio stuff" that simply does not work.

i can post some charts here :)

Haven refund doesn't mean the buyer is satisfy. And i must repeat 1 more time.

Some buyers can't be bother to REQUEST for a refund. Either they are already rich, or lazy, or just too busy and simply don't want the hassle.

Guys, go ahead and dream it on. There is NO SUCH thing as holy grail or very good system/indicators. In the long run, you sure LOSE money. All your PIPS are easily WIPE OUT.

Who the hell would want to to sell a winning system ? LOL :D

I agree. My system has a 93% ratio in winning. I would sell it only for 10.000 only after I have a list of 100. Moneyback guarantee. If you could proved to me that following my rules you don't win 9 out of 10. Any challengers?

First of all, if the system is that great, i would be happy to see another --> GEORGE SOROS :)

Selling a $10 or $100 or $1000 System/indicators - Obviously aiming for more income. Nothing else.

I have to agree that their not scams based from review on forums i read.

LOL There are already people asking for REFUND. ....

Paid commercial thread + Some might be paid FAKE Reviews.

I am sure Some who have ask for refund, did NOT post at that forum :)

for me they are not scams.

#1 basis for scammers are those who dont make refunds. A lot of vendors sell hype stuff and said they will moneyback, but its not true.

i havent refunded because i like their tools and again it has helped me filter trades.

I like them because they are not those typical sellers that say "90%" win ratio stuff" that simply does not work.

i can post some charts here :)

Partially you are WRONG. Scammers do REFUNDS especially when the seller must be caution that it is a PAID ADVERTISING THREAD and + must not risk their account :)

why are we arguing rather than trying to get the system and evaluate ourselves... We can make a purchase group where everyone contribute a little and we buy the product.. if all agree i can do it once u guys joined send the equal share we will go ahead and purchase it for this forum..

LOL There are already people asking for REFUND. ....

Paid commercial thread + Some might be paid FAKE Reviews.

I am sure Some who have ask for refund, did NOT post at that forum :)

i will believe you if you have proof.

But not all vendors are scam for sure. Of course someone will refund, not all products will suite a trader.

You can only label a vendor scam if you have 100% proof. without it, you are just one of the upset people :)

i will believe you if you have proof.

But not all vendors are scam for sure. Of course someone will refund, not all products will suite a trader.

You can only label a vendor scam if you have 100% proof. without it, you are just one of the upset people :)

Moderated Message: Don't make frivolous postings.

Edited by FloridaTrader