(SHARE) Banned EA (pretty good results)

Hi friends,

I have an EA that is pretty good and was banned (blacklisted) on nearly all Forex forums. I'm happy to give it away to anyone who asks. Drop me a message to my email address: [email protected] and I will send it to you. I don't want to mention the name of the EA here or upload it here as I don't want this thread to be closed. I think it is wise. :) Anyway, if you are interested, you know where to find me. :)

Cheers!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friends,

I have an EA that is pretty good and was banned (blacklisted) on nearly all Forex forums. I'm happy to give it away to anyone who asks. Drop me a message to my email address: [email protected] and I will send it to you. I don't want to mention the name of the EA here or upload it here as I don't want this thread to be closed. I think it is wise. :) Anyway, if you are interested, you know where to find me. :)

Cheers!

Well you can atleast share the name of the EA and show any link or statements if you think it has pretty good results

"If I'd write here the name of the blacklisted EA that I'm sharing, the thread would be closed in 1 min. "

Rubbish! Forex Morning Trade worked 3 years ago but now a commercial failure.. no longer profitable.

The point here is so everyone gets advertising with it in the email to a guy selling EA's that no longer work.

So really it's disguised advertising for this offer of a krap EA.

Edited by maximillian

wow well it is really kind of you mate... I'm doing a big effort to send this ea out to everybody one by one and then you think it is an advertisement of the EA I'm sharing for free :D lol. anyway, as I said, in my opinion it is a great ea, if you don't like it, don't use it. But it is not fair to complain if you get something for free. I have lots of blacklisted EAs and manual systems to share but after this reaction I'm not sure if I'm willing to do...

one by one spam is a big effort, but necessary when you are harvesting email addresses.

I dont "think it's an advertisement", I KNOW it's an Advertisement for VIP secret forex systems!

It's not a question of liking, it's a question of being useless and time wasting and exposing

our email address to further spam in the future.

If you think exposing the truth is not fair, then stop hiding your real intentions behind an

"unamed" and supposedly "blacklisted" EA.

By "share" you mean selling those other EA's through that website? but get 1 free?

You share 1 may be 2 EA's just to advertise, for all others money is required.

Disguised advertising, plain and simple!

Edited by maximillian