Tape Reading PA Room

nicklam66

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can still make it available, but need to PM me with your email address and your desired password to unlock. Posting a download link here only gets it removed in same day.

Hello busted, as the links are PMed there's little need for an email. To be safe only reply to members who have a history (of posts made) behind them. Thanks!

Hello busted, as the links are PMed there's little need for an email. To be safe only reply to members who have a history (of posts made) behind them. Thanks!

Thanks Mahmuxx, but the problem is I can't PM anyone but mods, so no way to send a link back through PM. Good point on history - unfortunately mine got deleted when prior threads were taken down.

does anyone know what site is good to upload onto that will not get deleted or taken down ?

Hi nicklam66, there isn't 1 single site that will allow that - the only way to prevent people from deleting uploads is via torrent.

Its a pity that Indo doesn't allow text files, where the download links can be placed inside. Once the links are placed in the open one doesn't even need to be a member of this forum to have them deleted.

So the best methods are 1) using torrent or 2) sending links through PM.

Edited by Mahmuxx