REQ: Risoquant stuff

laser1000it

Hi tbs8877--Here is what I have (Thanks MidnightPresident)-and to all who continue to contribute--Share--and Utmost to those who utilize their knowledge and talent and most precious(and thankfully we dont have to pay for) TIME--Thanks to U all!!

These are the only .xml (that I have)--which is a chart template(put/paste in Ur Documents>NinjaTrader7>templates>chart folder)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6r8gov

Here are the indis as I have again(Thanks to all those involved that I have these!!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xkc85k

Hope helps---Happy Holidays To ALL!!!!

We as a community speak to what this Earth should be!! A friendly, sharing place where one can have confidence and calm!!

Thanks To ALL of U!!

having trouble using just import utility

Templates are made prior to nt7 so did not work in my end. sorry

(just a small joke b4 holiday : i am waiting for space-time indicator based on stiphen hawkins theory AND i am waiting for boson indicator plz share in future =)) )

Edited by pikachu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having trouble using just import utility

Templates are made prior to nt7 so did not work in my end. sorry

(just a small joke b4 holiday : i am waiting for space-time indicator based on stiphen hawkins theory AND i am waiting for boson indicator plz share in future =)) )

@newbie0101

I can't import your indicators file it gives me error message

" Importedfailed RAall2014.zip is likely corrupt and can't be imported : entry size not correct for Zip64 "

any help for that

My apologies guys and gals--did not test on my end--- however as far as the indis are concerned--try this--

Extract the file--open indicator folder--copy the cs files that u want--- paste them in ur nt indicator folder---compile any indi

Hope helps-

Happy Holidays!!

EDIT: working on now and will post when done(back at desktop instead of tiny tablet)---so far so good!

OK a little headway has been made and trust me when I say THANKS to all of the contributors we have been fortunate to have here---As they rock and roll--Seemingly not paying attention to some of the Ahole remarks they may receive(which is dumbfounding considering someone has the gall to Biatch when something is given to them for free) Like a Timex they(our contributors) keep on ticking---Thank U all so much!!

here is what I have been able to come up with

You will find within this .rar file several other .rar files( my suggestion is that U set/create a folder wherever u Choose so as to keep peace of mind---LOL

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3ossol

This file is a .rar---It contains all the files I will be referencing-

If U have created a place for this file---Great--If not---Oh well

now in the place U created the folder---Extract all---

and U should have all the .rar that are within the file

Which are these%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i58.tinypic.com/9aqvk4.jpg[/img]

Suggestion---go ahead and create a folder with corresponding names to the .rar's

This way U can place each .rar into a appropriate folder that U can remember/access

---Post any comments/Q's and will when can try and answer/solve

Will go into specifics--(should be apparent) BUT U know What---Many moons ago was not so for me either( so here is for those such as myself)

once U have created Ur folders for each(if U so did)

U need to extract the contents of each .rar----

e.g. the "templateMarketAnalyzer" rar is actually a Market Analyzer template----so should be placed in the appropriate place within NT---Which is the "templates>market analyzer" folder---Hope Ur getting the jist of this....

The inidcator.rar folder holds all the .cs files U need to copy all of them and paste into Ur NT>Custom>indicator folder----and compile any indi--- Thus U will now have all the indis in Ur indicator list---as well available for Ur Mkt anlzr template and any strategies---

By the way got Einstein strat to work but no luck w/the other---Any input appreciated--

Geez I'm tired and stopping here for the moment---

What I will say is this---YOU ALL Are Very special and don't ever let another take that from U---We are all Unique in our own individual way-

Thanks to ALL!!

p.s. I will edit this post when I get a second wind-----Gimminy---For all of U out There and U know who U are---Thanks for All of Ur contributions!!

PSpS:

BY THE WAY FOR ANY NAYSAYERS

Happy Holidays to U and Urs and may U see the light--

All I am trying to do is help a little and make the light a bit brighter!!

Edit2 more to do after work--end result by following above

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i60.tinypic.com/2e1wpwy.jpg[/img]

Edited by newbie0101
still working on

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Newbie

Would you mind reuploading the Market Analyzer please?

Much appreciated.

Regards

Spy

My apologies guys and gals--did not test on my end--- however as far as the indis are concerned--try this--

Extract the file--open indicator folder--copy the cs files that u want--- paste them in ur nt indicator folder---compile any indi

Hope helps-

Happy Holidays!!

EDIT: working on now and will post when done(back at desktop instead of tiny tablet)---so far so good!

OK a little headway has been made and trust me when I say THANKS to all of the contributors we have been fortunate to have here---As they rock and roll--Seemingly not paying attention to some of the Ahole remarks they may receive(which is dumbfounding considering someone has the gall to Biatch when something is given to them for free) Like a Timex they(our contributors) keep on ticking---Thank U all so much!!

here is what I have been able to come up with

You will find within this .rar file several other .rar files( my suggestion is that U set/create a folder wherever u Choose so as to keep peace of mind---LOL

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3ossol

This file is a .rar---It contains all the files I will be referencing-

If U have created a place for this file---Great--If not---Oh well

now in the place U created the folder---Extract all---

and U should have all the .rar that are within the file

Which are these%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i58.tinypic.com/9aqvk4.jpg[/img]

Suggestion---go ahead and create a folder with corresponding names to the .rar's

This way U can place each .rar into a appropriate folder that U can remember/access

---Post any comments/Q's and will when can try and answer/solve

Will go into specifics--(should be apparent) BUT U know What---Many moons ago was not so for me either( so here is for those such as myself)

once U have created Ur folders for each(if U so did)

U need to extract the contents of each .rar----

e.g. the "templateMarketAnalyzer" rar is actually a Market Analyzer template----so should be placed in the appropriate place within NT---Which is the "templates>market analyzer" folder---Hope Ur getting the jist of this....

The inidcator.rar folder holds all the .cs files U need to copy all of them and paste into Ur NT>Custom>indicator folder----and compile any indi--- Thus U will now have all the indis in Ur indicator list---as well available for Ur Mkt anlzr template and any strategies---

By the way got Einstein strat to work but no luck w/the other---Any input appreciated--

Geez I'm tired and stopping here for the moment---

What I will say is this---YOU ALL Are Very special and don't ever let another take that from U---We are all Unique in our own individual way-

Thanks to ALL!!

p.s. I will edit this post when I get a second wind-----Gimminy---For all of U out There and U know who U are---Thanks for All of Ur contributions!!

PSpS:

BY THE WAY FOR ANY NAYSAYERS

Happy Holidays to U and Urs and may U see the light--

All I am trying to do is help a little and make the light a bit brighter!!

Edit2 more to do after work--end result by following above

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i60.tinypic.com/2e1wpwy.jpg[/img]

• 4 months later...