REQ Indicators from www.ninjacators.com

rpasupathy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone would be so kind, please share your thoughts on your favorite Ninjacator that has helped you in your trading.

I purchased one, a couple weeks back but found one very similar, almost identical, on Big Mike's.

So before my time expires with their 30 day satisfaction guarantee, I'd appreciate some ideas what to replace it with.

Thank you and I'd be most grateful for any input.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
If anyone would be so kind, please share your thoughts on your favorite Ninjacator that has helped you in your trading.

I purchased one, a couple weeks back but found one very similar, almost identical, on Big Mike's.

So before my time expires with their 30 day satisfaction guarantee, I'd appreciate some ideas what to replace it with.

Thank you and I'd be most grateful for any input.

Well eurotrdr, you forgot to mention which particular indicator you bought and now wish to return as per their 30 day satisfaction guarantee.I could perhaps show similar but better indicators in Ninjacators site if I knew what the methodology was.

Anyway!my own personal favorite is their Trend Shift Indicator. I like it because it has audio alerts when the trend changes and I can relax and just wait for my trend change tune to play to make changes.Sometimes the new trend can last quite a long time and that equals more moolah as long as your stops are not hit.The only potential problems are if you are not around when the trend change is hit to take action and the proper leeway to allow your stops.

All in all, a very useful indicator and maybe one you should consider.I have seen similar indicators go for hundreds at other vendors.Good luck!

https://www.ninjacators.com/product/trend-shift/

Edited by Eric Nathan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...