(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as this vendor keeps update plus over 90% of its code is trash, it's not worth to work out every version in cs. will check it later if dll proven flawless.

I have checked it just because i was interested in market replay...I don't use it so much in live market:i use mainly gomi footprint for real trading...

I'm simulating now and all works well till now.I don't know if in the future it will crash or other issue...

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s352/sh/277053ff-ea07-4a00-9696-e921b635009e/899107185548515c55a1ecf612e1887e

Why should it crash in the future? A time trap has been moved 90 days forward. That's all. Anyway I like to see my charts even I am offline. It is better to have both options in one package but it requires to make a changes in a source files and it is time consuming...

Edited by admis

Why should it crash in the future? A time trap has been moved 30 days forward. That's all. Anyway I like to see my charts even I am offline. It is better to have both options in one package but it requires to make make a changes in a source files and it is time consuming...

I'm using my version(without time limitation) and i don't know if i have made an error on educating it...i'll check it

Edited by leledc

at this time, the only version that works on both replay and offline is in leledc hands but he is not willing to share except those pictures. period.

I think it is too optimistic assumption he has a such version... Maybe I miss something because of too many dots in the thread ;), but I don't remember he was talking about it. He only prefer a new version with a working mode of "market replay" and at the same time he doesn't care about missing charts offline.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/23458-(REQ)OFA-Ninja-Trader-Full?p=307251&viewfull=1#post307251

For sure it is true but after receiving at least one tick. How to read this picture? First of all the connection has been established, chart has appeared, the connection has been closed and the screenshot has been made.

Ask him in a simpler form: what he is seeing after opening NT on his screen.

A correct answer is: a message on an empty chart: "Waiting for a tick..."

1) how do we see the version ?

2) Is Source or dll better t this moment ?

Thanks

Ad. 1: In a windows explorer window point your cursor on a file: NinjaTrader.OFA.dll, right click and select <Properties>. Then choose a tab <Details> and you'll see all the information you are looking for.

Ad 2. It depends on your programming skills, your requirements and stability of the software. What other users lately reported to me a mixed version ( source files of indicators + NinjaTrader.OFA.dll) seems to be more stable.

But the better idea is to hear other ordinary users and their opinion.

Cheers,

is rhw 5.3.0.2 available ?

thanks admis

No offense, I'm sorry, but based on the questions you asked for I assume you are not an advanced user (in the sense of IT). Our previous experience showed a lot of problems occur for not advanced users. For this moment there is not available a version in a style "wash and go".

A current release didn't bring anything special, so what for waste our time for it. And believe me it is really a lot of time when you have to stop your normal business activity. The kids are not engaged in these projects...

Edited by admis