Hello Everyone

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I also want to thank the moderators for the access; very interesting forum to say the least. ;) I'm a complete novice to the Market, so please be kind to me! :)

My main interest is Forex, but I also would like to learn about the Futures. For some reason, I'm fascinated with the British Pound and Japanese Yen pair.

Friends call me Kie.

welcome Kie welcome. no problem being a novice, following and learning from the II forum content will bring you up to intermediate level soon. So you have a fascination with the Sterling Yen pair eh? Hmmm I take it you are Japanese(Yen)? If so, then you may be drawn to all things British(sterling). Hehe anyways have fun and good luck.

welcome Kie welcome. no problem being a novice, following and learning from the II forum content will bring you up to intermediate level soon. So you have a fascination with the Sterling Yen pair eh? Hmmm I take it you are Japanese(Yen)? If so, then you may be drawn to all things British(sterling). Hehe anyways have fun and good luck.

Arigatou gozaimasu :)

Kie

• 3 months later...