[Req] Hawkeye

keifer

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy all---Hope everyone is having an awesome day!!--

After reading another post---decided to post what I could find on the subject here in "one" of the threads related to H@wkeye---@=a--

So far what I am sharing seems to be what was shared by rok.palash-- seems been a while (hope all is great with U and Urs)--By the way if U(rok.palash) happen across this thread and have made it!!(heck--please share--LOL)--anywhoo--followed instructions and semi-tested(meaning not all the indis) win10beta NT7v27

Keep in mind I think some are real-time only(not confirmed) just a hunch??

nonetheless here is the file---LOL was gonna say here is Ur winning lottery ticket--LOL but as many of us know the winning lottery ticket is having the AWESOMENESS of the caring members that exist in this place!!--

I mean they really have our Backs!!THANKS U GUYS AND GALS---meaning imagine all of the money$$$$ U /Me/Others would have had to spend to find out----WOW that $hit didn't work like the website said--

oh **** sorry here is the file--

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tkl73g

took a while to upload but as mentioned above seems to work??--U can report any problems to ??????

Everyone here is awesome!!

Thanks ALL!!!

edit: tested on Win10beta NTV27--32bit and as mentioned above testing was not extensive---If having troubles my suggestion would be try NT 64 bit--

I think it is REALLY ****** that there is a barrier between fricking 32/64bit indis---Why don't they address that--Geez is it 1982 or 2015??--Why don't they all just work on whichever one U use??

Thanks everyone--Great wishes for U!!

Edited by newbie0101

Hello all.

I am trying to learn hawkeye how to use it properly, but I do not have any educational material. Is there a video series or something that teach you how to use it?

Please don't suggest those videos that are on their official website because all they do there is to show their packages and discounts on their indicators ( which pisses me off, because people came to see the indicators not selling video ) and they do that at least 4-5 times :D

I also noticed that their demand/supply zone indi costs 1000. I am not sure, but I think they want to make a quick buck because apa zones are the same and they cost 150 I believe. And what interesting is that apa and hawkeye are partners. My conclusion is that a lot more people know hawkeye so they are gonna by from them and they just gonna share the money.

Again, I am not saying anything bad about hawkeye because it is really good system if you know how to use it, but with the zones it seems business :D

But again, my question was about education on how to use it. Because they teach 1 on 1 or in a special room, but you have to be a verified member in order to get there.

Thank you for the help. Enjoy your day :)

David

you are right Gabrial developed both indicators for apa zones and Hawkeye.

Thank You Jane very well put.... David it takes literally seconds to do some investigative work to bring up various free posts on YouTube about a particular system/methodology for you to make a determination if it is the right fit and at least give you some general info and even specifics about a particular approach. You do not appear to do any of this and expect hand outs without even searching material on these threads which many have spent countless time not getting paid to present material for one to again make a determination whether or not they can adopt a particular methodology which in itself requires many many hours of exhaustive research in order to take something from a workable system/methodology and make it your own but understanding first that there are no shortcuts to trading successfully.

I am not personally having a go at you but please begin by "researching material" both here and googling, etc.....

Here is a start for you regarding the Hawkeye approach....again there is lots of info on YouTube and you need to cover the basics of "searching and researching" as your very first base !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I am new to the forum and I am really excited that I found it :)

Anyway, I would like to ask does anybody have the latest hawkeye trading system? Because I have been to the webinar and compared the one that is on this forum and I think it's old because the volume colors were different than mine. So it could be that their latest version is more accurate. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you and have a nice day all :)

• 3 months later...
@lululee

try it with the 32-Bit NT version. I had the same problem with 64-Bit NT

Here is the 64 bit edu version of Hawkeye Pro_v12.6a

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iuo9gi

Instalation notes (only for 64bit NT users):

Remove any previous installation from inside of NT

Close NT

Unpack the above archive: HawkeyePro64_12_6a_edu.7z which includes:

-HawkeyeNinja2012.dll

-Hawkeye_NinjaTrader_Pro_64_v12.6a_edu.zip

File HawkeyeNinja2012.dll manually copy into the folder: c:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

Run NT and import Hawkeye_NinjaTrader_Pro_64_v12.6a_edu.zip

btw: To run it on 32 bit NT we'd need to have HawkeyeNinja2012.dll in 32 bit format...

Here is the 64 bit edu version of Hawkeye Pro_v12.6a

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iuo9gi

Instalation notes (only for 64bit NT users):

Remove any previous installation from inside of NT

Close NT

Unpack the above archive: HawkeyePro64_12_6a_edu.7z which includes:

-HawkeyeNinja2012.dll

-Hawkeye_NinjaTrader_Pro_64_v12.6a_edu.zip

File HawkeyeNinja2012.dll manually copy into the folder: c:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

Run NT and import Hawkeye_NinjaTrader_Pro_64_v12.6a_edu.zip

btw: To run it on 32 bit NT we'd need to have HawkeyeNinja2012.dll in 32 bit format...

Hi Admis,

Thank you for this educated version. Unfortunately, i have a 32bit nt. would you be having the dll for the 32bit version? if you please provide us with a link.

Regards