OpenTrader - Professional Training Program

gelan2000

OpenTrader - Professional Training Program

http://pixhost.me/avaxhome/a9/e2/0027e2a9_medium.jpeg

English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 900x720, 291 kb/s, 30.00 fps | aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 157 kb/s | 4.36 GB

Not all trading methods are created equal. We trade using what has been called the most statistically robust analysis method ever created: Auction Market Theory. We utilize volume profile to exploit a dimension of market action that most traders are unaware of, and we combine this with price action principles to create a complete method grounded in the realities of market dynamics. You learn the exact same methods we’ve used to make a living from trading the markets full-time, and you can use these methods to trade any market on any time-frame. Once you’ve experienced this robust method in action, you’ll see its sheer superiority to all other methods you’ve learned.

Once you can trade without any indicators or mechanical signals, that’s when you know you’ve arrived as a trader. We teach you to shed all the indicators that have never really worked for you, and learn how to read the market contextually. You learn to take advantage of the movements of other traders; to know who’s in control of the market; to gauge where the important moves will start ahead of time. Your trading will be on an entirely different level once you make this transition, and your results will start speaking for themselves.

Save Years and Thousands of Dollars

Most traders spend years of effort with nothing to show for it at the end. If you’ve gone through this, not only is it frustrating, but the people closest to you lose faith in you and worst of all it makes you lose faith in yourself. By learning proven trading methods directly from the professionals themselves, you avoid years of needless struggle, confusion, and wrong paths that only end up depleting your account and taking your dream away from you.

Strategy & Tactics

To have an edge in the markets, you have to have a clear strategy that is finely tuned to market realities. The beauty of our strategy is its exquisitely simplicity and ability to be in tune with the movement of the market. It keeps you on the side of the big money players, and gives you the potential to profit from virtually any market condition. You can finally avoid getting pushed around by market noise, and getting chopped up by trading in the wrong zones at the wrong times.

Setups & Execution

Once the market is open it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, lost, and confused, even if you have a good overall strategy. We teach you the elite skills of dynamically reading a live market to allow you to implement your strategy correctly and efficiently. We also go into the nuances of execution, teaching you all the professional tricks of the trade, while detailing every setup, entry, and exit technique we employ. If you regularly watch the market move without you, or leave a lot of money on the table, you’ll find these sessions invaluable.

In-depth Psychology

If you thought you understood trading psychology, think again. We delve into it from the most in-depth perspectives you’ve never heard about. Combining years of research and real-world experience, we take you on a journey to the depth of your mind to equip you with proven methods and powerful techniques. If you’ve felt that there’s a mysterious wall between you and success, and that you’ve been holding yourself back as you keep repeating the same self-defeating patterns, you’re going to find out how to finally overcome it. More than just trading psychology, we dive deep into insights and techniques ranging from the sports world to ancient spiritualities, and apply them in a unique and powerful way to trading to finally allow you to trade correctly with confidence. This part of the training alone can change your whole trading and your entire life.

Download :

Thanks to original uploader

http://uploaded.net/file/4q93ccwn/Open%20Trader%20Pro%20Training.part1.rar

http://uploaded.net/file/81p57f87/Open%20Trader%20Pro%20Training.part2.rar

http://uploaded.net/file/wlezblst/Open%20Trader%20Pro%20Training.part3.rar

http://uploaded.net/file/4jl9d7vy/Open%20Trader%20Pro%20Training.part4.rar

http://uploaded.net/file/ebtxzdns/Open%20Trader%20Pro%20Training.part5.rarhttp://uploaded.net/file/64mimjhc/Open%20Trader%20Pro%20Training.part6.rar

http://uploaded.net/file/vg7js2jh/Open%20Trader%20Pro%20Training.part7.rar

Regards,,

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I say well done Gelan!

58 Intensive Video-based Training Sessions

Get a direct view of a professional trader’s screen as he takes you through everything he knows about the markets and trading. Each video session is packed with real world insights, and every concept, setup, and tactic is explained in thorough detail like nothing you’ve seen before.

Guest FloridaTrader
could someone put it on 4shared?

Hey my good friend, I have Uploaded.net premium account. I'm now going to download these and place on 4shared since I also have an account with them. They should be ready shortly and I will post here. :)

Edited by FloridaTrader

Hey my good friend, I have Uploaded.net premium account. I'm now going to download these and place on 4shared since I also have an account with them. They should be ready shortly and I will post here. :)

Thanks a lot for the help offered. One more request. Please split the files in to smaller size files preferably in the size of 150 to 200 M. B. and thereafter reup them. Do not upload huge size files because if the download gets disrupted or disconnected during download, the entire process has to begin again. It is frustrating to note that after downloading more than 200 M. B. my connection was disconnected and I have to start it all over again.

Thanks again

Thanks in advance to you! Btw, will it be ok for you to also upload separately any of the PDF or ebook files that came along with the course so that those who wish to check out the course content can do so first before trying to download the huge files? Just a suggestion only.

Guest FloridaTrader
Guest FloridaTrader
Thanks in advance to you! Btw, will it be ok for you to also upload separately any of the PDF or ebook files that came along with the course so that those who wish to check out the course content can do so first before trying to download the huge files? Just a suggestion only.

I haven't viewed these videos since I've been short on time due to bigger personal projects which prevents me to see what is actually in these files...sorry!

Here are the 4shared links. These are 700mb in size (with exception to last file. I will see if I can find a way to break these down to smaller files for bullforever..but no promises.

l

I think it doesn't make sense .Downloading from 4shared takes about 10 min (file 700 MB ) and there is no restriction in time and size .

Ok, so I have completed downloading the files. But does anyone here has a content list that describe the proper sequence of viewing the materials? There are like 141 files/folders altogether. I can figure out the 5 main folders and their sequences, but its the files within them that have me confused ... can't figure out which to open up in the correct order. LOL.

Btw, I have manage to sort out the sequence for the first 2 main folders as follows:

"Market Framework" folder:

1 - The Real Nature of Market Behavior

2 - Chart Types to Depict Market Behavior

3 - Gauging the State of the Market

4 - The 10 Laws of Market Dynamics

5 - Understanding Volatility and How to Measure It

6 - Reading the Market Using Key Reference Areas

7 - Multiple Time-frame Analysis on the Vertical Dimension

8 - Multiple Time-frame Analysis on the Horizontal Dimension

9 - Building Your Contextual Market Reading Abilities

10 - The Real Nature of Intraday Market Behavior

11 - Looking Under the Hood with Market Internals

12 - Interpreting Market Internals in Context

13 - Reading Intraday Market Action in Context

"Your Trading Framework" folder:

1 - Understanding Trading Edge

2 - Edge in Action - Expectancy & Frequency

3 - The Importance & Dynamics of Position Sizing

4 - Position Sizing in Action - The % Risk Model

5 - Understanding Drawdowns & Risk of Ruin

6 - Drawdowns & Risk of Ruin in Action

7 - Understanding the Hidden Psychology of Losses

8 - Overcoming the Hidden Psychology of Losses

9 - Systemizing Risk Management Through R Multiples

If anyone knows the sort sequence for the remaining folders, please help. Thanks in advance.

Edited by slam200x

Ok, so I have completed downloading the files. But does anyone here has a content list that describe the proper sequence of viewing the materials? There are like 141 files/folders altogether. I can figure out the 5 main folders and their sequences, but its the files within them that have me confused ... can't figure out which to open up in the correct order. LOL.

Btw, I have manage to sort out the sequence for the first 2 main folders as follows:

"Market Framework" folder:

1 - The Real Nature of Market Behavior

2 - Chart Types to Depict Market Behavior

3 - Gauging the State of the Market

4 - The 10 Laws of Market Dynamics

5 - Understanding Volatility and How to Measure It

6 - Reading the Market Using Key Reference Areas

7 - Multiple Time-frame Analysis on the Vertical Dimension

8 - Multiple Time-frame Analysis on the Horizontal Dimension

9 - Building Your Contextual Market Reading Abilities

10 - The Real Nature of Intraday Market Behavior

11 - Looking Under the Hood with Market Internals

12 - Interpreting Market Internals in Context

13 - Reading Intraday Market Action in Context

"Your Trading Framework" folder:

1 - Understanding Trading Edge

2 - Edge in Action - Expectancy & Frequency

3 - The Importance & Dynamics of Position Sizing

4 - Position Sizing in Action - The % Risk Model

5 - Understanding Drawdowns & Risk of Ruin

6 - Drawdowns & Risk of Ruin in Action

7 - Understanding the Hidden Psychology of Losses

8 - Overcoming the Hidden Psychology of Losses

9 - Systemizing Risk Management Through R Multiples

If anyone knows the sort sequence for the remaining folders, please help. Thanks in advance.

Watch this first...

http://[email protected]/

and then simply select the tabs at the top of the vid screen for each section and its shows the correct order...

http://[email protected]/category/market-framework/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you all !!

First of all,wanna give thanks for sharing these great stuff,but I have downloaded all the files and I kept getting a Win Rar Diagnostic Message when I try to unzip the files.

Something like:

"Corrupt archive" or "Unexpected end of archive"

Anybody did open all the files properly?

Thanks !!

Hi you all !!

First of all,wanna give thanks for sharing these great stuff,but I have downloaded all the files and I kept getting a Win Rar Diagnostic Message when I try to unzip the files.

Something like:

"Corrupt archive" or "Unexpected end of archive"

Anybody did open all the files properly?

Thanks !!

Try different file extractor. Sometimes I experienced similar problems using 7-zip but then WinRAR works just fine instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Thanks everyone and all the contributors which upload and shared this tutorial.

As most of the traders also trade using Metatrader 4 platform, since the tutorial charting software taught is using other platform for the strategy, mind anyone who have any idea how could we get the indicator that similar in the tutorial which is running on Metatrader platform?

Please share the indicator which we could use it in Metatrader and trade the stategy in Metatrader 4.

Thanks in advance.