OpenTrader - Professional Training Program

gelan2000

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this big upload. There are many programs that can split files. For example in future if you like, when creating .rar archives you can use winrar function to "split the volumes, size" and it will automatically create file sizes you specify.

regards,

Ajata

Edited by Ajata

• 1 month later...

Hi - As I am not privy to a "thank you" button, I wanted to express my sincere thanks for the material. It is really comprehensive and new traders in particular should go through it before trading a live account.

Regards

Hi - As I am not privy to a "thank you" button, I wanted to express my sincere thanks for the material. It is really comprehensive and new traders in particular should go through it before trading a live account.

Regards

I went through the course. I highly recommend it. Well worth your time. Start a thread if you want ask some questions. I will help you.

Good trading, W.

• 3 weeks later...

It is all available for free at Forex Winners. I have just finished downloading via Mega. All very easy and no delays after each download.

Hi, sorry to say that it downloaded easily but I could not get it to undo...'RARs' didn't work.

If anyone knows any better I would be glad of the help.

Edited by Freddie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...