You cant make money in a haste

As an experienced trader for a few years, I advise our members. Do not be hasty to win back your Money.

Just take a deep breath! Try out to find the reason why this happened to you with a memo to write down the main 1 or 2 causes for it. And then, Learn more and more! Anything else like webinar or whatever may give you a kind of enlightenment!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Of course we can't because patience is most important thing in trading. Our main enemy in trading is high risk and impatient trading just increases it leaving you without any chances to earn consistently in the long run. I'd advise traders to trade as much discreet and careful as its possible.

It's hard to kill an enemy who lives within (lol)

But yeah, at least we could control our haste and prevent any kind of reckless step that would happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i know that any trader target is to make profit again and again as big as they can, but u should start with small lot and u should try to make it constant although u just get a small profit. and when u think u already have a good skill then u can start raise u lot to make more profit. just dont rush and u will getting better time by the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i know that any trader target is to make profit again and again as big as they can, but u should start with small lot and u should try to make it constant although u just get a small profit. and when u think u already have a good skill then u can start raise u lot to make more profit. just dont rush and u will getting better time by the time.

Money making is the main target of every trader but in doing so we tend to sometime take decisions in haste, and which are mostly turns wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
can we make fast money with forex, YES we can, but the thing is i will never advice to do it quickly, some might make it but haste is a formula for early retirement, i mean it increases the margin for error and thats not a good thing, unless if the trader is really that gifted then by all means pls be my guest :) as long as we make money then its all good.

• 2 weeks later...
I think a good income need a good invest. If we want to earn huge money by investing small profit in forex we may lost our capital. So we should use proper money management.

Yeah its better to invest a good sum as in this way you can manage your trades well, but its not necessary. But still its a better option to start trading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...