Livermore

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I´ve been playing with it but I can´t figure out how to make the following system:

-RSI 30-70 overbought/oversold territory

-With a Navi Trend signal

-WIth a long volume bar in the VolumeStopV7

If you can make it work with just two out of the three it would be enough. What I really need is to create the solvers for NAVI and Volstop7 indicators. At least I would be able to have a template I can learn from.

Below is the link with the three indicators

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hjfmam

Edited by trim

@Vit007 sorry but I am a little bit confused about BH. PLS help me: share the right BloodHunter stuff so I can testing some inds. Thanks in advance.

Blood hound is a software that allows you to build and test different strategies using NT indicators . I was posted here at NT forum and to see how it works watch Youtube -- Bloodhound Shark indicators https://www.youtube.com/user/sharkindicators/videos?disable_polymer=1

• 3 weeks later...
can any bros help, the problem is that i can not run SiRaven in Strategy Analysis, as i have tried some versions downloaded from forum but all of them has a problem showing "System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e).." exception in C:\Users\Leo_VM\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\trace log file when running SiRaven in Strategy Analysis, and i did not find any siRaven.xml file in template folder, if any bros who can run siRaven, please help, thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i have a question on the shark bloodhound indies

I try to install the latest version as posted in this thread , but it says i have more recent installer and just doesn't allow me

to install this package.

i tried to find the Shark installation but iobit uninstaller and other uninstallers can't find it,

Anyone knows how i can remove the previous installation of shark bloodhound, as i think it might be causing

the trouble on my installation, as it doesn't plot as it should i think and need to reinstall it.

Thanks a lot for any help in advance

take care

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was recently trying to load GZT INDICATORS and Bloodhound software together and I notice something , Bloodhound was not working with GZT , and it made me wonder was it because of this "EDUCATED " version or was it JUST GZT , so I uninstalled the "EDUCATED " VERSION OF BLOODHOUND and installed the 30 TRIAL VERSION and it worked fine . As you can see I have GZT WORKING WITH NO PROBLEM , and I have created templates for GZT, and NO the Templates do not work with the educated version of Bloodhound . So my questions is CAN YOU GUYS SOMEHOW EDUCATE THIS SOFTWARE SO THAT IT WORKS CORRECTLY ? GZT doesn't work with it nor does MULTI-TIME FRAMES WORK CORRECTLY. Looks like I'm going to put out $800 so I can get the correct signals ! i don't have time trying to "hold up a dime with a dollar" ......I would suggest loading the TRIAL VERSION IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING WHAT WORKS FOR YOU :) These are some trades I took in the simulated acct today .......TRIAL VERSION WORKS GREAT :)

IMAGES OF MY SCREEN https://ibb.co/gsNXqx

Edited by topstep

I was recently trying to load GZT INDICATORS and Bloodhound software together and I notice something , Bloodhound was not working with GZT , and it made me wonder was it because of this "EDUCATED " version or was it JUST GZT , so I uninstalled the "EDUCATED " VERSION OF BLOODHOUND and installed the 30 TRIAL VERSION and it worked fine . As you can see I have GZT WORKING WITH NO PROBLEM , and I have created templates for GZT, and NO the Templates do not work with the educated version of Bloodhound . So my questions is CAN YOU GUYS SOMEHOW EDUCATE THIS SOFTWARE SO THAT IT WORKS CORRECTLY ? GZT doesn't work with it nor does MULTI-TIME FRAMES WORK CORRECTLY. Looks like I'm going to put out $800 so I can get the correct signals ! i don't have time trying to "hold up a dime with a dollar" ......I would suggest loading the TRIAL VERSION IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING WHAT WORKS FOR YOU :) These are some trades I took in the simulated acct today .......TRIAL VERSION WORKS GREAT :)

IMAGES OF MY SCREEN https://ibb.co/gsNXqx

Hello.

Could you share your ninja and bloodhound templates of your screenshot?

Thanks!.