(REQ) Bloodhound sharkindicators

Livermore

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moderated Message: I'm giving Morpheus his second infraction for his immature and irresponsible which he again, rightfully deserves. Out of 77K members, it's obvious that we will have a few kids that can't abide by the rules and post as juveniles.

This is a forex forum, not a day care center. If I see one more immature posting, you will be considered for a departure from this forum. I see on another forum where you have also been posting in an immature manner which you obviously are a very troubled person that can't conduct yourself in a mature and responsible manner around other forum traders

Edited by FloridaTrader

Moderated Message: I'm giving Morpheus his second infraction for his immature and irresponsible which he again, rightfully deserves. Out of 77K members, it's obvious that we will have a few kids that can't abide by the rules and post as juveniles.

This is a forex forum, not a day care center. If I see one more immature posting, you will be considered for a departure from this forum. I see on another forum where you have also been posting in an immature manner which you obviously are a very troubled person that can't conduct yourself in a mature and responsible manner around other forum traders

My impression from his pre-edited post is he banned himself and won't be returning.

Guest FloridaTrader
I hope this forum doesn't turn into the next incarnation of Big Mike. The censorship there rivaled North Korea and many traders with much to share were either banned or simply dropped out.
This forum is doing very well compared to other forum when it comes to members acting maturely and responsibly. Those members that violate the rules do receive a nice request to please follow the rules. Then we have the members that want to return and not follow the rules (as in this case of Morpheus) and post with no respect to the forum rules. Thus..receiving two infractions and being considered for an involuntary banning. This forum needs to continue being organized and show each other due respect. If members feel that this is asking too much, we then drop them from membership.

My impression from his pre-edited post is he banned himself and won't be returning.
I see that Morpheus also acts in a juvenile manner on another forex forum and doesn't like being warned to follow their rules also. I've decided that Morpheus isn't conducting himself in a manner that we would like to see on this forum and is recommended for banning. It doesn't matter if he decided to not return to this forum, he has no forum to return to. This is a forex forum, not a child care forum.

This subject is now dropped and we will continue to the thread topic without anymore intentional hijacking from Morpheus.

Guest FloridaTrader
That's ok. I was wrong assuming the moderators are excluded from mailbox quotas ...;)

I've been a moderator here in early 2010 and again now and it really difficult to keep my mailbox at a controllable level. Some members here know me by my former username and being a professional trader and I get bombarded with many questions regarding how I trade. I will try to keep my mailbox under better control my friend. My bad habit is not deleting the old messages after replying back to my friends ~X(

I've been a moderator on three other forums during the past 10 years and this is the only forum where I don't have unlimited messages.

I have the latest trial version for someone to educate.

Here's the installer for version 1.205. This is the trial version which becomes limited after 30 days, but it includes the full functionality of the ultimate edition.

Installer: https://www.sendspace.com/file/iiasyh

Here's a zip of the files it installed in the NT7/bin/Custom folder:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nyv920

SharkIndicators.BloodHound.XmlSerializers.dll

SharkIndicators.Common.cs

SharkIndicators.Common.dll

SharkIndicators.Common.XmlSerializers.dll

Ninject.dll

PLUSManaged.dll

PLUSManaged.XmlSerializers.dll

PLUSManagedGui.dll

SharkIndicators.BarTypes.dll

SharkIndicators.BarTypes.XmlSerializers.dll

SharkIndicators.BloodHound.cs

SharkIndicators.BloodHound.dll

• 4 weeks later...

Here is BH from 08_2013

Load the exe without starting NT7. Then go to custom folder and delete only the .dll's that are the same ones as the fixed .dll attached. Copy the fixed ones and paste. Re-start, these include the indicator to use RSpectrum bars..If I remember correctly.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3vsh49

JD, If you are having issues, pleae name them. I did unload mine since I wasn't using it and it seemed very slow, almost lock up the system at times when using it. So when I needed it I reloaded 1.02 or 1.05f used it to test, then unloaded it. I could upload then if there are issues.

Anyone with issues with the BH indicator??...

Guest JDNeeman

Hi Tradernate,

Hope you be doing good, the issues I have:

1. Not able to select a strategy using the OK or accept button,

2. when I run the Raven and load the strategy it is not trading,...

Do not know what is going on here.

J

No JD, sorry I don't. I lack any patience with BH. I'll load the others later, and see if they work.

Hi Tradernate,

Hope you be doing good, the issues I have:

1. Not able to select a strategy using the OK or accept button,

2. when I run the Raven and load the strategy it is not trading,...

Do not know what is going on here.

J

• 3 months later...
:(( admis might do it instantly ..............................

Thank you. I'm sorry, but not in this case.

It's not easy task, which requires a lot of time and effort. I can't afford it by throwing all of my other duties. Such are the true realities of adult man.

I'm trying to be helpful, but only when there is no conflict of time or it's something extremely useful. Fortunately, most of available stuff is very easy to educate during a break for a coffee (indeed, I drink too much coffee ;)).

I've not found the Bloodhound as a useful tool for me (and probably for most of programmers), because I can code something in the standard way much faster.

It's not easy task, which requires a lot of time and effort. I can't afford it by throwing all of my other duties. Such are the true realities of adult man.

I'm trying to be helpful, but only when there is no conflict of time or it's something extremely useful. Fortunately, most of available stuff is very easy to educate during a break for a coffee (indeed, I drink too much coffee ;)).

I've not found the Bloodhound as a useful tool for me (and probably for most of programmers), because I can code something in the standard way much faster.

Thank you admis and pikachu for your comments.

I am not a programmer so don't have the expertise to code and Bloodhound does offer the "lay user" the ability to produce differing strategies quickly.

Also i am very cognizant of the time it takes to work on these programs and have always appreciated the hard work and commitment by some of the folks on this board.

PS: admis let me know where to send you some cuban coffee to you!!!

Regards

:)) ....................................................

Edited by pikachu