(REQ) Bloodhound sharkindicators

Livermore

I found this in archives : https://www.sendspace.com/file/6mm0tw

install and then replace files ...

One of the reason why I wanted to utilize the new release is that *SiRaven* module does not work under the current educated system. I have attempted to activate it under both live SIM trading and "market replay" but without any success. The module does come up under strategy but will not execute any signals which I can see on the chart.

Second, there are some good systems shown up on this board, for example *JaySignal*, however, I have a major problem getting an order filled at the signal price. If anyone here has tried to use the system, especially under 3Renko you will understand what I am talking about. Also by the time you get filled in CL the signal has already hit the symmetry dots in his system and that's not really neither efficient nor profitable!. So what I was attempting to do was trying to replicate the signal in BH and then having it executed automatically in *SiRaven*.

Edited by ESVepara

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the reason why I wanted to utilize the new release is that *SiRaven* module does not work under the current educated system. I have attempted to activate it under both live SIM trading and "market replay" but without any success. The module does come up under strategy but will not execute any signals which I can see on the chart.

Second, there are some good systems shown up on this board, for example *J@ySignal*, however, I have a major problem getting an order filled at the signal price. If anyone here has tried to use the system, especially under 3Renko you will understand what I am talking about. Also by the time you get filled in CL the signal has already hit the symmetry dots in his system and that's not really neither efficient nor profitable!. So what I was attempting to do was trying to replicate the signal in BH and then having it executed automatically in *SiRaven*.

This indicator will give you the actual Bid and Ask on a Line for Heikin Ashi. The way Jay recommends that you enter is to Buy the Ask or Sell the Bid. These lines will show you where those are.

Good trading, W

https://[email protected]/file/y8f401

This indicator will give you the actual Bid and Ask on a Line for Heikin Ashi. The way Jay recommends that you enter is to Buy the Ask or Sell the Bid. These lines will show you where those are.

Good trading, W

https://[email protected]/file/y8f401

Thanks W.

Is there any literature or a link for basic instructions ?

Thanks a lot- very interesting.

Jane

• 5 months later...
Thanks admis,

I've lunched SharkIndicators-Installer and imported zip file. But the system show this error. Any help. Thanks in advance.

I simply re-uploaded this package. It's not my edu work. For me it's useless, but I understand the interest in it by non-programmers.

Maybe try to simply copy all of the dll's into the folder: ..\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\ instead of running installer.

• 2 months later...

I have been using the indicator for some time now which assists me in my trading methodology.

Having said that, i am more research based and this indicator allows me the opportunity to test out theories without any programming or effort and try to validate or reject different assertions made by research articles or vendors in general.

Also the indicator has a vast array of "partners" who are now using Bloodhound for possible automation. I leave the judgement of these vendors to you and others in the forum, as i believe that trading is "personal" in nature and individuals need to adopt a theory of their own after carefully researching and testing several approaches before commencing any trading.

It should also be noted that not all the "indicators" are BH compatible, so to answer your second point, you may need a good programmer for your strategies anyways, but i am not that sophisticated and rely upon the basic indicators to make my trading decisions.

Towards good and successful trading!

Hi ESVepara, I started to load this but got a lot of errors and it would not compile. I was hoping you could tell me if this set comes with the renko bars that are able to be tested in replay using BH. If not do you know of a indicator set of BH that does. Thank you-Nate

Educated version 1.230.5521

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r7j29z

Hi ESVepara, I started to load this but got a lot of errors and it would not compile. I was hoping you could tell me if this set comes with the renko bars that are able to be tested in replay using BH. If not do you know of a indicator set of BH that does. Thank you-Nate

This package when installed has its own Renko type bars, however, there are conflicts with some Renko bars. In the past i have removed some of the other Renko bars and the system works.

I would like to suggest that you remove the BH indicator completely and reinstall the package and then apply the medicine in the "custom" folder. Hope this helps.

• 5 months later...

Hello fellow trader. Thanks for uploading Bloodhound . I really enjoying building my first strategy but I got few problems .

1 -when you run strategy live and switch Trade manager to ATM orders only com to chart trader and does not upper at control center .

2- if I wont to add different time frame nodes (like main TF unirenko and im adding 1minute node the bloodhound just goes blank .

May be more experienced with bloodhound traders can tell me if theyhave the same problems or Im doing something wrong or maybe educated version has some flows./? I got mine from post #87

Thanks in advance

http://i64.tinypic.com/p0keh.jpg

Question to Bloodhound wizards . Working on EXIT strategy -- want to take 1st contract at specific # of ticks and trail 2nd by indicator .

I can see how to do this separately but should be the way to combine this 2 .

Thanks in advance .

OK got the answer from a main guy --------- Currently this is not possible inside one BloodHound Logic. You would need to have two separate Exits running in two separate Strategies. We are working on a new product (BlackBird) that might give you this capability, but I can't say for sure whether it will make it into the final build or not.

OK got the answer from a main guy --------- Currently this is not possible inside one BloodHound Logic. You would need to have two separate Exits running in two separate Strategies. We are working on a new product (BlackBird) that might give you this capability, but I can't say for sure whether it will make it into the final build or not.

You are right Vit....BlackBird will be different product only for strategy. Here is the new version of bloodhound I been told it is 10 times faster if one of our finest educator can help educate it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fzyash

You are right Vit....BlackBird will be different product only for strategy. Here is the new version of bloodhound I been told it is 10 times faster if one of our finest educator can help educate it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fzyash

Hey smart guys its a one product that worse educating .

Product is great and if I make some $$$ in a real market using this soft I definitely going to pay to vendor . Im still working on my first autotrader ( learning curve) but shark indicators have tons of educational videos and great email support .

Hey smart guys its a one product that worse educating .

Product is great and if I make some $$$ in a real market using this soft I definitely going to pay to vendor . Im still working on my first autotrader ( learning curve) but shark indicators have tons of educational videos and great email support .

I assume, you mean: worth.

For all non programmers for sure it's very valuable. You should know, the latest releases are extremely well protected...

change the fill type in the strategy, the default is a joke unless you did the changes that admis suggested a long time back. I use the BWT fill type with slippage = 1, should be enough to see if your trades are so small that slippage would kill you, If your average trade is about 10 times the tick size, the slippage effect goes away

change the fill type in the strategy, the default is a joke unless you did the changes that admis suggested a long time back. I use the BWT fill type with slippage = 1, should be enough to see if your trades are so small that slippage would kill you, If your average trade is about 10 times the tick size, the slippage effect goes away

I also noticed when running the same strategy on sim and real account Im getting 1 tick better fill on sim , and its a big issue .

Edited by vit007