• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Maybe more userfriendly with custom indies and conditional ordermanagement by now?

I gave up demoing it when trying unsuccesfully to use some custom orderflow indicators.

Do you have any recommendations K33

I think this is the only software available that is aimed to stitch together strategies from indicators in NT7 for non programmers. I found it hard to identify the outputs of custom indies and combine them in conditional rules.

They have a demo, so you can see for yourself. Maybe it got more advanced recently.

I feel like you have to have a good programmer or take the c# learning curve yourself to develop and adapt serious strategies on own ideas.

Edited by k33

Moderators Message: Do not hijack this thread posting with weird rantings new guy. Be respectful to the moderators, thread starters (in this case Liverpool) and other members of this forum. This thread will only contain information relevant to this thread, not childish postings.

I reviewed several of your past postings and made corrections to those that were also in violation of the rules. I hope to see responsible and respectful postings from this point on and rules should be followed. If you run into a problem whereas you don't understand something, you need to pm me only. Let's refrain from childish postings from this posting forward.

Read the forum rules new guy.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Do not show disrespect to the moderators on this forum. Do not make frivolous posting and read the forum rules or you will be departing this forum. We don't tolerate negative attitudes and rantings here. This thread topic will be respected and only postings related to this thread will be made here. Don't disrespect Livermore by posting ranting on this thread, be respectful to all members of this forum. Hint: I'm not the person you should be challenging.

Posting was deleted and member received an infraction.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
He is an Moderator of this forum, and he can and will edit posts from members if he think it is necessary.

Thank you my friend and I very much appreciate your explaining to the new guy what had happened. Obviously he can't read titles nor bios of other members. I appreciate your assistance immensely!

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
You don't need to "bump".

Shortly saying : Rather forget about it or try to use an older release...

Thanks to you also my friend. Apparently the two new guys that are not familiar with forex forums are clueless. They were told to read the rules and not to repeat their postings and to cease the frivolous postings. I hope they are smart enough to post properly and responsibly from this point on.

Again thanks my friend.. also, did you get my pm?

Edited by FloridaTrader

Infraction noted. I would like to publicly apologize to all admins and forum members for my dumb and distasteful remarks. I would ask that you please forgive my immaturity and lack of respect. It will not happen again.

Although I did not display it the last two days, I am appreciative for what it shared here and the overall spirit of the community. Thank you for allowing me to be a fellow forum member here. Again, I am sorry for being a knucklehead.

Guest FloridaTrader
@FloridaTrader: You have to clean a little bit your PM box.

Doing so now...I get many pm's my friend. Trading for 21+ years means I've accumulated a lot of friends here.