TTT_Auto_OF from tradingthetape.com

user33

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it can be programmed into ADL with a lot of other algos and I do intent to get that when I can afford $1200/month.

http://www.xtraderpro.com/index.html

AMP is now offering transactional X_Trader with no monthly fee and .50cent/ trade. I just signed up and will be using ADL for order and position management. Any other ADL users here?

• 5 months later...
Guest gavetso
avoid to share the UNDERCOVER VENDOR TRADENATE this guy is repacking and reselling indicators IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO KNOW THE REAL NAME OF THIS GUY AND HIS COMPMANY PM PLEASE

Does anyone have the videos....to see how a 1 tick trade and 1 tick stop is to be done.....anyone

I would not waste your time. This snake oil salesman was offering $75 monthly fee at one time and no one came forward to prove it was worth it at that time.

Now the snake oil salesman is charging $750 for 3 months and no refund. He hopes some sucker will sign up for the $750.00

avoid to share the UNDERCOVER VENDOR TRADENATE this guy is repacking and reselling indicators IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO KNOW THE REAL NAME OF THIS GUY AND HIS COMPMANY PM PLEASE

You are a scrounger and a begger and I do not need any one to pm me either. All they have to do is look at your posts and profile. Not one thank you from you.

Gavetso the Scrounger. That is a good name for you.

• 2 years later...