Aftermath Forex Secret Protocol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post#27 has the stuff including the indicators.

Many videos.

The entire system including manual was shared but then pulled from most of the forums.

Even on the most complete upload of Secret Protocol I haven´t seen a manual.

There has been a complete upload list somewhere together with additional bonus stuff like ForexProfitModel course with manual and videos.

When I downloaded all the stuff the manual for Cash Geyser and some videos from ForexProfitModel didn´t download properly.

The posting with the complete upload has disappeared ( or the file host deleted the files ).

If somebody has the complete ForexProfitModel stuff and Forex Cash Geyser stuff , please upload it again.

Thank you very much.

Thank For The Awesome Share Friend.Thanks so much.Anything you need,just knock me friend. :-D.Please keep a copy to yourself.Because in can be soon removed.

A kind member shared the manual and allowed me to upload it.

Here it is:

[spoiler=manual]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3r34k3
Password:  indo 

hello friend it was me at WWI.I do have the indi's .I was looking for the manual.Thank to awesome friends here I have fount it. CHEERS

A member posting on this tread has, World wide- invest

org/threads/23003-Forex-Secret-Protocol-Anyone-Bought-It

in any case you can try it out yourself now,the system has just been posted free on Forex Winners,presumably in it's entirety

I have ForexProfitModel, Forex Income Map & Rapid Results Method.

post#27 has the stuff including the indicators.

Many videos.

Even on the most complete upload of Secret Protocol I haven´t seen a manual.

There has been a complete upload list somewhere together with additional bonus stuff like ForexProfitModel course with manual and videos.

When I downloaded all the stuff the manual for Cash Geyser and some videos from ForexProfitModel didn´t download properly.

The posting with the complete upload has disappeared ( or the file host deleted the files ).

If somebody has the complete ForexProfitModel stuff and Forex Cash Geyser stuff , please upload it again.

Thank you very much.

Hi Pal,

Can you share me SRS Trend Rider ?. Also I need help regarding locating trades with Fxchilds play in a sideway situation.

According to the rules, if the EMA's are sideways, no trade. He emphasizes separation and direction up or down. Other than that the standard rules apply.

• 2 weeks later...