Aftermath Forex Secret Protocol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that Indo-Investasi management has removed the FSP thread under legal threat but without notice to the participants. Participants in the discussion may wish to post their views on the matter. One question is whether a bulletin-board publisher is responsible for the posts of unrelated participants. Knowledge of unfolding events are of interest.

Books are copyrighted. Supposedly Secret Protocol was also copyrighted. If you go to a bookstore and purchase a book and later GIVE it to a friend, you are not in violation of copyright laws. Why then, if you are dumb enough to purchase that phony Secret Protocol can you not give it away or share it with a friend??? You bought it. You legally own it. You can do whatever you want with it except copy it for publication. Actually the mods did everyone a favor by removing it. It will save us all money. Maybe Clickbank will get tired of Old Tree Publishing and their garbage.

We would like to hear from a person who has personally bought the system and tested it .Maybe he can clarify us about the repainting issue.As the official says " The indicators are meant to repaint and it can not be explained without giving away too much information" :-D

Useful information published on the former or other thread:

1. The indicators repaint.

2. The methodology is based on the published work of John Ehlers on cycles and signal processing.

3. Therefore the present system may not be directly related to methodology that won a Surefire Trading Contest

We would like to hear from a person who has personally bought the system and tested it .Maybe he can clarify us about the repainting issue.As the official says " The indicators are meant to repaint and it can not be explained without giving away too much information" :-D

Uuummm? What would be the value of a repainted indicator?

If it said 'don't buy' then a few bars later said 'Buy!!!' I cannot see the use. I would assume that the later bars would also be saying 'Buy' and in hindsight we would be informed that we should have bought earlier. Would that be right???

I am sure someone more knowledgeble than me would have the answer. We could all go for repainters if there is a benefit hidden in there.

Point two: Are officials of 'sellers' known for their honesty?

Just a thought!!

Edited by Freddie

Guys,

Forget about this, course, it is ****. I lost 5 trades in a row following the rules the system. After that I quickly deleted all the files and went back to trading with FX Child's Play and Hector Deville. I have since recovered my losses and I am happily moving forward.

Edited by dondavids

Guys,

Forget about this, course, it is ****. I lost 5 trades in a row following the rules the system. After that I quickly deleted all the files and went back to trading with FX Child's Play and Hector Deville. I have since recovered my losses and I am happily moving forward.

Hi I am writing this in reply to your post about forex secret protocol. I believe that the indicators repaint since i have tried the system myself....and my bread and butter system is the srs trend rider and fxchild's play...but i see u are mentioning the hector deville course too....is there any chance you could provide me with the course since i am unable to locate it at this forum and others....

Thx and have a profitable week

Chris

Guys,

u bought the course? but i thought its just started and should have many lessons inside the members area right? u graduated so fast? so 1k lost just for this course alone?

Guys,

Thank you very very much David for ur quick response

Guys,

Hello David which strategy from Hectordeville course dp u use??

regards

Chris

Hi,

Hector's Best System is the 3 SMA Trend Riding System on the 4hrs Time Frame. Hector's Second Best System is the Market Flow System when used on the 1 hr timeframe, but to be successful using the Market flow system, you must only trade bounces off a support or resistance level/area/zone that has held price for at least 3 days.

To succeed with Hector, you need lots of patience and discipline to first wait for price to breakout of a strong S/R level and then pull back to retest and bounce off the strong S/R level before you can trade the continuation pattern and waiting for this can take as long as 20 hours of monitoring.

This method of trading is very profitable and usually has good reward to risk ratio, but you must learn to be patient.

Cheers

Elvis

Hello David which strategy from Hectordeville course dp u use??

regards

Chris

Hi,

Hector's Best System is the 3 SMA Trend Riding System on the 4hrs Time Frame. Hector's Second Best System is the Market Flow System when used on the 1 hr timeframe, but to be successful using the Market flow system, you must only trade bounces off a support or resistance level/area/zone that has held price for at least 3 days.

To succeed with Hector, you need lots of patience and discipline to first wait for price to breakout of a strong S/R level and then pull back to retest and bounce off the strong S/R level before you can trade the continuation pattern and waiting for this can take as long as 20 hours of monitoring.

This method of trading is very profitable and usually has good reward to risk ratio, but you must learn to be patient.

Cheers

Elvis

Hello Elvis thx for the advise...am going thru the LBO strategy as of now....

Guys,

Every day I am getting spammed with the Secret Protocol.

Today this came in:

The closest thing I have ever seen to a crystal ball

for predicting the moves of the market is Forex Secret Protocol, which is about to be withdrawn from the market in 48 hours.

And more of it:

Only a limited number of people on earth will ever

possess this highly profitable system that is without doubt the most accurate trading system ever devised. But it will be gone soon, don't wait:

Maybe we only haven´t found the key to trading the system profitably, but those who bought it should tell us about it, it would be helpfull.

I haven´t seen testimonies from real people who bought it, have you ?

Every day I am getting spammed with the Secret Protocol.

Today this came in:

And more of it:

Maybe we only haven´t found the key to trading the system profitably, but those who bought it should tell us about it, it would be helpfull.

I haven´t seen testimonies from real people who bought it, have you ?

A member posting on this tread has, World wide- invest

org/threads/23003-Forex-Secret-Protocol-Anyone-Bought-It

in any case you can try it out yourself now,the system has just been posted free on Forex Winners,presumably in it's entirety

Edited by watsone

Hi,

Cheers

Elvis

Is the 3sma trend riduing system similar to the 3 ema child's play and srs trend rider?

here you go friend.........

Removed for safety reasons. We need to do this immediately in future. Freddie

Hi I am writing this in reply to your post about forex secret protocol. I believe that the indicators repaint since i have tried the system myself....and my bread and butter system is the srs trend rider and fxchild's play...but i see u are mentioning the hector deville course too....is there any chance you could provide me with the course since i am unable to locate it at this forum and others....

Thx and have a profitable week

Chris

Edited by Freddie

That is a .exe download. Most computer experts advise you not to download it.

I made the mistake and downloaded it. Although it downloads as an exe, before the .exe it says Secret Protocol or something which appeared to be what I wanted to get.

So I executed the file but it installed something ugly on my PC. I tried to stop it but wasn´t able.

Since then Chrome crashes a lot, has a new search-engine and in general something is wrong now.

I have the impression that the pirate bay is only there to install malware on the PCs.

On other torrent sites , if it says it is a torrent, it really is, but not on pirate bay I assume.

But maybe I did something wrong, but what ?

What is there to do to get that torrent instead of Virus and Trojans and other nonsense ?

So I executed the file but it installed something ugly on my PC. I tried to stop it but wasn´t able.

Since then Chrome crashes a lot, has a new search-engine and in general something is wrong now. I have the impression that the pirate bay is only there to install malware on the PCs.

I have downloaded normal stuff from Pirate Bay without any problem. It seems to be just the .exe files that are the problem from any torrent supplier. As I said, I was advised when I got hold of a lot of links for the Recurring Forex Patterns course. That is why I did not download them.