Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here you go

Supply Demand Zones for NT8 (MTF):

https://mega.nz/#!AeYhjSzQ!JQNDORh-HB6dMAx_HSNP540ry1KQycrYH-9FobDYWvo

Enjoy

@ticks, and seniors, can anyone guide, how to activate this? Does it have scanner also ? as i see, there is some template SupDemZones.cs ?

Besides, this appear to be for Ninja 8, can someone post similar for NinjaTrader7

Edited by FFRT

@ticks, and seniors, can anyone guide, how to activate this? Does it have scanner also ? as i see, there is some template SupDemZones.cs ?

Besides, this appear to be for Ninja 8, can someone post similar for NinjaTrader7

Yes this is for nt8. To use it you have to import it into nt8. From the nt8 control panel select tools->import-->ninjascript addon. select the downloaded file. This video will show you how to install nt8 indicators

. SupDemZones.cs is not a template. It is the indicator souce code. C# language extension. usually the templates are .xml files.

Yes this is for nt8. To use it you have to import it into nt8. From the nt8 control panel select tools->import-->ninjascript addon. select the downloaded file. This video will show you how to install nt8 indicators
. SupDemZones.cs is not a template. It is the indicator souce code. C# language extension. usually the templates are .xml files.

The procedure that you have explaned for import file uplooaded in post #1540 is incorrect. PLS check.

Update: open whit winrar file in post #1540 then pull out SupDemZones.cs from Indicator/Infinity folders ....copy and paste in yourPC/Document/NT8/Bin/Custom/Indicator ...then compile.

Edited by laser1000it

The procedure that you have explaned for import file uplooaded in post #1540 is incorrect. PLS check.

Update: open whit winrar file in post #1540 then pull out SupDemZones.cs from Indicator/Infinity folders ....copy and paste in yourPC/Document/NT8/Bin/Custom/Indicator ...then compile.

The one I mentioned is right. Infact it is the one suggested by ninjatrader. If the indicators are not packed properly then we have to follow your method.

The one I mentioned is right. Infact it is the one suggested by ninjatrader. If the indicators are not packed properly then we have to follow your method.

Pay attention that the .cs file in your upload is filled up in a subdirectory in the zip file.....for this from my side is impossible import the indicator in standard ninja mode. Underline from my side.

Indeed the correct file for standard import is this: https://[email protected]/file/3jh3gl

In my NT8 I have error if I import in the standard mode zip file from post #1540.

Edited by laser1000it