@Dv@nced T1me & 5@les (@T@5)

Money_bee

Gentlemen ! It's very necessary that the avatars of community examined the opportunity to educated this software. IMHO their business now is not profitable, and it will soon cease to exist (maybe, maybe not), in any case their product, even crude, we would be use very handy ...

I'm not sure what is usability charting, but there is really good tape for reading order flow, little better than J1gs@

[spoiler=video]

P.S. perhaps need a trial, a one-week is present

In fact, when I created the thread, I not delved into the study of features the program, now i think it's unique product http://img1.coolspacetricks.com/images/smiles/star_wars/emporerslightning.gif worth the money at 100% and I'm going to pay for it, but I can't understand why such a weak management, where advertisement, promotion where ?... if they will leave sales and turn off their servers, educated version would be very useful to us...

At least all, that is not an obituary - it's advertisement and I hope that their business will be live

P.S. Who is knows else programm products or indicators using the ratio number of trades and the number of contracts ?

While this is a slick looking package, there is nothing I have seen in the video that is not already implemented in NT7, often available with free add-ons or with many various 'educated' indicators endlessly posted here on indo. Don't fall into the trap of buying this based on looks and a flashy video: for the vast majority of users this will translate into 1) informational analysis-paralysis and 2) will not necessarily make you any better or profitable a trader. There is much not shown in the flashy video that you will still need to depend on for profitable trading (trendlines, traditional support resistance, fibs, VWAP) - too many traders overlook those, in search of far more glitzy options, that they don't often can't comprehend in a real-time environment.

Not to mention, there is a practical side to consider after purchasing or using this package: ie., (separate) datafeed costs, the fact it will be unlikely to interface with your broker, meaning you have to run another package alongside for trade exectution and management, etc.

Which components are available elsewhere via NT addons? Here there are:

• Cumulative Delta Tracking & Volume Ladders are all available via the GOM indicator infrastructure for NT7. CD tracking has various indicators where it can visual plot for you on screen if your buy or sell delta is + or -, and the exact number. There is a PriceSwingAction indicator that has seen much variation (again BMT) that will show you exactly CD counts on all timeframe charts from a swing high to low the amount of + or -. There is also an indicator that allows you to pick a point from which you want to start tracking the CD: click the bar on whatever timeframe chart, and then select the ending bar, or, just have it accumulate in realtime to show you the balance.

• Market Profile charting has IMO been done to death (in various NT7 implementations) - they are all quite competent, with slight variances on graphics. Rancho has been educated to death around here, and, there are awesome. BMT versions such as AltoGOMMP are also incredibly configurable; here's an example: http://postimg.org/image/k0rsxpge3/

IMHO when one is spoon fed all these features in an off the shelf package, as opposed to discovering and implementing them individually - adding them to a charting packaged you probably know a lot better already - and, with a decent amount of trail and error, it is then that you gain a better understanding and appreciation for how your price data is being displayed, and what to make of it. Remember: just as some people are able to make money with a small set of indicators and a basic charting package - not having a glitzy one like being offered here - is no guarantee that YOU will be able to be profitable with this package; IMHO it is better to dive into the price action with these various addons, rather than trudge through learning yet another software package, which ultimately culminates with a disappointed and unprofitable trader, who too often then has yet another reason on why they "failed": in short, stop the cycle of looking for the holy grail indicator or software, and learn how to use the ones you have in your existing package, and try to become consistenly profitable sooner rather than later.