New Ninjatrader

ptop

I have two computers and they have the same problem. Now all the emails from temp-mail.org when entered in ninjatrader site they marked as invalid emails. So from the previous situation were I took emails with credentials now I am not able to pass the first steps.

It seems that i provoked their attention because I had two computers connected to the feed experimenting with automated strategies.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Notice my ES futures (and other futures) contract months and rollover dates in instrument manager ends at 12/18, in the settings area where you determine what the offset and rollover dates are. How does one get the offset numbers to figure out future upcoming dates? I am on .34 version.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone figured out how to change platform to new rollover dates (march 19). Thanks

Need to add it into instrument manager as an additional rollover date for 3/19.

For ES:

1 bring up "ES" in futures lookup in instrument manager,

2double click to edit it,

3 and go to misc tab,

4 at the bottom is "contract months" and

5 add new.

For ES offset is 4, roll over date is 12/13/18 label is 3/19. works perfect.

For other offsets look up how to calc offset for futures.

Edited by khnco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mizir_99, just create the new symbols. Easy stuff.

Example:

Master instrument: MES

Instrument type: Future

Tick size: 0.25

Point Value: 5.00

Exchanges: check mark next to Globex

Go to Misc panel, scroll down to the Symbol Map section, find your broker, add the symbol name they're using. For example, for InteractiveBrokers, it's going to be MES. Press OK then OK again. You're done. You can now look it up select 06-19 for the Expiry, press the left arrow button to move the MES over to your Instrument list.

Point values on the micros are all 1/10th of what the e-mini contract values are. Tick sizes stay the same as the e-mini versions. Do the same kinds of entries for M2K, MYM and MNQ.

I lost my static DOM ( NT .37) on my MES ( Micro ES) today. Am I the only one? Anyone else having a problem with the DOM. I was okay yesterday!

Thanks

Andy

Andy, did your connection color in the lower left corner of the main NT window turn orange? That could indicate that one of the data streams on the connection isn't responding.

Just a clarification , if we are using ninjatrader demo account, does it still update live ? cause i load it and see it,

but it doesnt update then, much like many other futures contract in the demo account with ninjtrader continuum connection.

Can someone please clarify that ?

Thanks immensely for all the help