New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... and of course you'll lose your profits from selling software educated not only by yourself (I saw your catalog and the stuff taken also from this site). How would you call yourself and your business?

If Kali steals a cow, it's OK, understandable and right, because Kali is hungry...:D If a cow get stolen from Kali, it's wrong, disgraceful and pure evil. :-O

It's protected by: The Enigma Protector v.3.140. Do you think you're the only one very unique and smart?

Do you have a link to download Enigma Protector v3.14? I have tried with V. 3.7 but it does not work. If you don´t but you have the program, do you think that you can unlock the following hardware ID? AA848-33FB2-7C53C-6A1A7. In "name" you can write "aja". Jajaja

My system has detect Trojan. Pay attention.

Whenever piracy is involved, there's always the chance of virus. With that said, everyone is using it and have reported false virus by virus program. Use at your risk.

I can see using this with sim but Isnt anybody worried about using the cracked version with an actual live trading account with money in it?

no why? it is the same... only charttrader is active

I would just be concerned about an embedded code, keylogger, ect. that could gain account access to your funds, maybe I am being naive but its definetly not out of the realm of possiblilty... easy way to loose a life savings

I would just be concerned about an embedded code, keylogger, ect. that could gain account access to your funds, maybe I am being naive but its definetly not out of the realm of possiblilty... easy way to loose a life savings

Oh, come on... We play the market and loose some $$ here and there. Almost like the market is stealing from us. So in return, we *borrow* other people product to get back our $$. So these product *might* contain bad code that can potentially *borrow* our money. Thus complete the circle of money.

@Leo1177,@Caliente - did you try and did it work for you?

@ kmilo - I have been told a lot of problems with adapters etc can be fixed by downloading http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml and copying it to the the Nt7LicEmu folder, overwriting the original NTConfig.xml file.

@everyone - I don't know anything about NT - I have never used it - I use thinkorswim. If something is wrong, let me know and i will go back source with the feedback for potential fix.

Guest caliente
@Leo1177,@Caliente - did you try and did it work for you?

@ kmilo - I have been told a lot of problems with adapters etc can be fixed by downloading http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml and copying it to the the Nt7LicEmu folder, overwriting the original NTConfig.xml file.

@everyone - I don't know anything about NT - I have never used it - I use thinkorswim. If something is wrong, let me know and i will go back source with the feedback for potential fix.

Work here connection fxcm data

No know for trade mkt closed

Win 7

Tk u again p3t3

License expire Dec 12, 2014

Edited by caliente

Still needs some work

great attempt to crack this guys, but there is still work to be done, i get the following errors in order of appearance:

Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (64.202.118.179/31654): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 67.215.65.132:31654

Login Failed: The FCM you are trying to connect to is not authorized to use NinjaTrader with CQG.(NoError)

Login Failed: There only can be one CQG adapter running at any time(LoginFailed)

I am using a live CQG account with AMP Broker, using NinjaTrader 32-bit on a Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

great attempt to crack this guys, but there is still work to be done, i get the following errors in order of appearance:

Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (64.202.118.179/31654): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 67.215.65.132:31654

Login Failed: The FCM you are trying to connect to is not authorized to use NinjaTrader with CQG.(NoError)

Login Failed: There only can be one CQG adapter running at any time(LoginFailed)

I am using a live CQG account with AMP Broker, using NinjaTrader 32-bit on a Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

Thanks for feedback.......can you tell me if .14 gives you same error messages or not? thanks.