New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@traderforlife Yep, it does. Assuming you have their's already installed, just replace the 'educated' files from the RAR and change/use the 'right' license key. Then, (making sure port 80 is free on your PC) launch v5.01 of emu, click START, then launch NT7 and you will have fully enabled 'chart trading capable' NT7.

Keep the other licencse key and the original NT7 files, in case you need to go back for some reason.

@osijek1289,

Are you saying that the educated NT7 is capable of doing live trading with the connection to our brokers and no one can detect that we're using an educated version?

osijek1289 wrote:

@traderforlife Yep, it does. Assuming you have their's already installed, just replace the 'educated' files from the RAR and change/use the 'right' license key. Then, (making sure port 80 is free on your PC) launch v5.01 of emu, click START, then launch NT7 and you will have fully enabled 'chart trading capable' NT7.

Keep the other licencse key and the original NT7 files, in case you need to go back for some reason.

Thanks osijek1289. I've been using NT7 v7.0.1000.14 only for simulation, now I can do trades with it.

osijek1289 wrote:

@Bill, exactly yes, to each point. The broker doesn't do the license check, and, well, when NT launches on your PC, it receives the 'green light' by way of the emulator.

• 3 weeks later...

Try following things..it might help

I can not login, get the error window:

Login failed:Network connection to the Data Server System is unavailable.

Anyone knows why?

I moved to a place with wifi, used to be lan connection....

Hi rplain..I have used educated NT on LAN & WiFi network & it is working fine (it doesn't matter mode of network..you just need internet connection)

1st of all.. check whether you are running Emulator 1st and then opening NinjaTrader.exe..

If still problem persists then try to check following things..

1. Make sure you are connected to Internet (open google.com in browser or ping to google.com)
  2. Check your firewall settings (whether it ALLOWS NinjaTrader.exe through it)
  3. It should work if both of above are fine..if NOT then check Log & Trace files for network related information

4. Log files (txt format) are located in Log folder
    Documents\NinjaTrader 7\Log\

5. Trace files (txt format) are located in Trace folder
    Documents\NinjaTrader 7\Trace\

[*]If any of above didn't work then reinstall NinjaTrader & follow cracking procedure as stated

Hope this helps..have a nice weekend! :)

Is there any reason why this wouldnt work on Windows 8.1? I am able to connect to a demo CQG feed using a "clean" ninja install but once I switch out the DLL and everything I cant get any charts up. I am using Interactive Brokers TWS and connecting ninja to it. When I do connect it makes the connection sound but doesnt display the green connected symbol in the bottom left corner of the NT interface, nor am I able to bring up charts.

Any suggestions?

Is there any reason why this wouldnt work on Windows 8.1? I am able to connect to a demo CQG feed using a "clean" ninja install but once I switch out the DLL and everything I cant get any charts up. I am using Interactive Brokers TWS and connecting ninja to it. When I do connect it makes the connection sound but doesnt display the green connected symbol in the bottom left corner of the NT interface, nor am I able to bring up charts.

Any suggestions?

ok..let me simply this for you..

It has nothing to do with OS version..

from what you have wrote, I tested it on my side on Windows 8.1 & got following result..

if you are using any NT version ABOVE 7.0.1000.14, it will show behavior that you have described above i.e. not displaying charts & showing Green connected symbol even if you are connected.

make sure you are doing things in following order

[spoiler=Procedure]1. Start Emulator

2. Open NinjaTrader.exe [NT v7.0.1000.14 ONLY]

Let me know if your problem is resolved..Have a great day :)

ok..let me simply this for you..

It has nothing to do with OS version..

from what you have wrote, I tested it on my side on Windows 8.1 & got following result..

if you are using any NT version ABOVE 7.0.1000.14, it will show behavior that you have described above i.e. not displaying charts & showing Green connected symbol even if you are connected.

make sure you are doing things in following order

[spoiler=Procedure]1. Start Emulator

2. Open NinjaTrader.exe [NT v7.0.1000.14 ONLY]

Let me know if your problem is resolved..Have a great day :)

Thank you turns out I had NT 7.0.100.10 on file.

• 1 month later...

NT7 v18

Gift by new year! Zen-Fire demands ninjatrader version 18. Old now ceased to work (((Guys who solved this problem? ? ? ?(

have someone the crack für v18? :D

Yep i am in the boat as well, does any one have the v18 by any chance?

I am a Zen-Fire user my self, i am now forced to go back to use the NT7 Lite version provided by my broker, no ATM! ><

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/index.html?release_notes.htm

http://www.zen-fire.com/emails/ZFNT_NinjaTrader_Update.htm

HI guys,

I am using Ninja education version 7.14. Just now, I got this message when trying to connect to CQG data feed

" Critical Error in the chart look up, contact support with error code #9ds8a09uf. Sorry for the error in your datastream"

and after that Ninja closes down when I press OK with the error message.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem. Please help! Thanks