New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This appears to be v5.04 of the emu; I have no idea how I got a copy of it other than some download from this site many moons ago. Anyhoo, as someone stated that emu v5.04 might be needed for v14 here is the link.

If its no good or no use let me know and I will delete this post.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o1y4lz

this one triggered antivirus. the size of this exe is unusual bigger than v5.03.

mine still says version 7 in about even when all the dll's are v14 and i am unable to connect to a datafeed. i've tried deleting my ninjatrader 7 folder under documents. any help would be greatly appreciated

You probable did something wrong.

Install NT v14

replace ninjatrader core DLL with bass's modified DLL. I'm on win7 x64, I replaced the one in the bin and bin64 folders.

launch emu v5.03 and start it

launch NT

goto Help \ About and it should say you have ver 14

I'm using IB (936.9) but my NT v14 can't connect to it.

You probable did something wrong.

Install NT v14

replace ninjatrader core DLL with bass's modified DLL. I'm on win7 x64, I replaced the one in the bin and bin64 folders.

launch emu v5.03 and start it

launch NT

goto Help \ About and it should say you have ver 14

I'm using IB (936.9) but my NT v14 can't connect to it.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrader/TWS/tws40_install_938_1.exe

Woo hoo. Fantastic job bassmark.

Thanks. I am using the previous ninjatrader version. If I install the new version v14 and the use the emu, do all my indicators, workspaces and templates remain the same or they will get deleted?

Can anyone kindly upload the ninjatrader v14 installation file please?

Here's the installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/26nsk6c81fytzsd/NinjaTrader.Install14.msi

Just fire it up, it will update straight over the top of v7, then copy over the cracked (cracked) dll. All indicators, workspaces, templates etc are unchanged

Woo hoo. Fantastic job bassmark.

I am using the previous ninjatrader version. If I install the new version v14 and the use the emu, do all my indicators, workspaces and templates remain the same or they will get deleted?

Can anyone kindly upload the ninjatrader v14 installation file please?

Here's the installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/26nsk6c81fytzsd/NinjaTrader.Install14.msi

Just fire it up, it will update straight over the top of v7. All indicators, workspaces, templates etc are unchanged.

After downloading bassmark's cracked (cracked) dll at: http://[email protected]/file/rpfvcl

copy ninjatrader.core.dll to:

for Win x32:

c:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 7\bin\

for Win x64 into two folders:

c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\

c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\

Fire up emu v5.03 (it won't work with any other version I've tried) then NT7, and you should have NT 7.0.1000.14 working

Don't forget to get the updated NTConfig.xml from ninja site:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml

then replace the one in the emu directory. IT should solve many broker connection problems as this xml contains updated broker's IPs

Hi bassmark, could you explain more? When i go to that link I see all kinds of like code stuff--confused

Thanks in advance

Edit: Maybe I figured out, When i went to the link you posted it showed the inside of the xml so I right clicked>saved as> then pasted the saved file in emu folder???

Is that correct or do I need to undo what I have done?

Thanks for your help

Edited by newbie0101

I was able to make it work and connect with CQG. However, under Help > NT Account, it shows $-5000.000 Available credit. Can anyone please explain?

Those are DOM $ credits; NT has to pay a 10 cent royalty on every transaction made, to TT (Trading Technologies), because of a slimy patent that they registered, and NT cannot get around it. It applies whether or not you use the DOM I believe, hence why I call it slimy. It is 10 cents per side, so minimum 20 cents per round turn transaction. What you're seeing there is irrelevant to your SIM trading and also is irrelevant if you use this NT to trade live, as most brokers will charge you the 20 cent fee as part of your overall transaction costs - it appears on your broker statement as a "StaticTT DOM" charge.

In some cases/brokers, you can buy these credits from NT, hence that balance is reflected where you are seeing -$5000.

Those are DOM $ credits; NT has to pay a 10 cent royalty on every transaction made, to TT (Trading Technologies), because of a slimy patent that they registered, and NT cannot get around it. It applies whether or not you use the DOM I believe, hence why I call it slimy. It is 10 cents per side, so minimum 20 cents per round turn transaction. What you're seeing there is irrelevant to your SIM trading and also is irrelevant if you use this NT to trade live, as most brokers will charge you the 20 cent fee as part of your overall transaction costs - it appears on your broker statement as a "StaticTT DOM" charge.

In some cases/brokers, you can buy these credits from NT, hence that balance is reflected where you are seeing -$5000.

I just want to make sure it doesn't come back to my account for using 'educated' version of Ninja :)