New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My broker is AMP. Do I need to add money to the NT account in order to have the static DOM for live trading?

Absolutely not. If you have a live account, you will see that "StaticDOM TT" charge on every transaction. Nothing to worry about re this, in your educated Ninja.

And, just to be clear, @t678d is joking above - I don't think there are too many here who are giving real $$ to the Church of NT.

lol of course not real $ (ie you dont add real money) but i always thought you needed tt credits to use the static dom so to avoid that you just add whatever you need in the "nt account section" so you can use the static dom

I have IB and dont think tt credits are charged per side at the broker level

Absolutely not. If you have a live account, you will see that "StaticDOM TT" charge on every transaction. Nothing to worry about re this, in your educated Ninja.

And, just to be clear, @t678d is joking above - I don't think there are too many here who are giving real $$ to the Church of NT.

Damn. NT7 v14 still can't see IB (v938.1).

(problem solved)

Read http://www.ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/Interactive-Brokers-Connection-Guide

Item 3 says it all.

3.When using the Mosaic interface, the Advanced Order Management (TWS) window must be open to both configure the connection and connect with NinjaTrader. As per the image below, select "New Window> Advanced Order Management (TWS)"

duh...

Edited by thaomoua
issue resolved

I had 7.0.7 with lic emu 5.01 running and just started to update to V14 but I had some trouble during this...

First of all the emu v5.03 seems to work just for X64 systems. V5.04 isn't working for me at all. But the Emu 5.01 is still working.

So actually im jusing NT V14 with the new core.dll but the old Emu (5.01).

I think the only bad thing on this combination is the expiry date or??

Appreciate your help...

I had 7.0.7 with lic emu 5.01 running and just started to update to V14 but I had some trouble during this...

First of all the emu v5.03 seems to work just for X64 systems. V5.04 isn't working for me at all. But the Emu 5.01 is still working.

So actually im jusing NT V14 with the new core.dll but the old Emu (5.01).

I think the only bad thing on this combination is the expiry date or??

Appreciate your help...

Cracked NT7 v14 will load with emu v5.01, but I always though v5.01 had trouble with TT credits, which meant you couldn't trade live. But if you can trade live, or otherwise get around the trading credits problem, great. Use v5.01.

Btw, I've test it with v5.02 - definitely doesn't work - and tried to download v5.04 in post #61 but my virus checker (ESET) flagged it as a trojan.

I wish I had more time to take care of that issue.... I could probably modify v5.02 to work with NTCore v14, and change that port to something like 9999 8-)

No need if v5.03 and v5.01 work. The challenge is to find out how the cracked dll directs registration to port 80, and whatever else it does, then apply that to version 15 dll and beyond when they come out :)