New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys , from 25 July not be more possible to do a demo on CQG ?

I'm interested to see only the markets live

thanks

Where did you get this info from?? any links? Im using CQG Demo, and it works great right now..do not know if this service will be end at 25 july.

Thanks..

Edited by dennyyusuf

You are great, iksak !!!

The replacement of the certificate solved access to Vision (so not only for ZenFire/Mirus) for the following:

- NinjaTrader v7 (both x32 and x64)

- OFA v6

I still have to recover access to Multicharts, but it is not as important (they use auth.cert, client.cert and client.key in place of the pk12 file). To you know how to convert it?

Thanks a lot, Sorin

You are great, iksak !!!

The replacement of the certificate solved access to Vision (so not only for ZenFire/Mirus) for the following:

- NinjaTrader v7 (both x32 and x64)

- OFA v6

I still have to recover access to Multicharts, but it is not as important (they use auth.cert, client.cert and client.key in place of the pk12 file). To you know how to convert it?

Thanks a lot, Sorin

I copied it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Preved@ Systems\Rithmic\etc and still having issues connecting OFA to Zen. Any ideas?

I copied it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Preved@ Systems\Rithmic\etc and still having issues connecting OFA to Zen. Any ideas?

I did exactly how you said and it worked for me, the only difference is that I use a Vision/Rithmic live account, not Mirus/Zen.

You may send email to yahoo with the same id ([email protected]) if I can help you with something else.

Regards,

Sorin

Hi obfuscatethat (or anybody else who might help),

Can you help me (if you know) with access to MultiCharts for a live Vision/Rithmic account. I think it is the same as with Mirus/ZenFire.

In Multicharts there is no RithmicCertificate.pk12, but there are some files like that:

auth.cert

client.cert

client.key

rithmic_ssl_cert_auth_params

rithmic_ssl_client_params

rithmic_ssl_client_private_key

Do you know what can I do?

Regards,

Sorin

I am using Mirus/Zen-fire feed for OFA and I can't connect to the feed either, with this new RithmicCertificate.pk12 file, but I have no problem with the same feed for NT using this RithmicCertificate.pk12 file, can anyone help?

I am using Mirus/Zen-fire feed for OFA and I can't connect to the feed either, with this new RithmicCertificate.pk12 file, but I have no problem with the same feed for NT using this RithmicCertificate.pk12 file, can anyone help?

in OFA, there is a plug-in to pull data directly from Ninjatrader, however, its not pulling the data. If the educator can look into it and make it work, it will solve the importing data issue for all of us.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys iwhat do we do with this core dll ?

I mean does it work alone? do we put it somewhere or ?

Is it for programmers ?

Thanks

it is for newer version of emu, the latest version, v5.03, works for up to NT v7.0.1000.12 only, this dll is for v7.0.1000.14, but requires newer emu to work.

Anyone has a newer version emu please share. THANKS!

it is for newer version of emu, the latest version, v5.03, works for up to NT v7.0.1000.12 only, this dll is for v7.0.1000.14, but requires newer emu to work.

Anyone has a newer version emu please share. THANKS!

Does your latest emu v5.03 have the expiry date? Can you post the emu v5.03 and the installation file for NT V7.0.1000.12?

Hey guys iwhat do we do with this core dll ?

I mean does it work alone? do we put it somewhere or ?

Is it for programmers ?

Thanks

If you know what you're doing, you can give it a try but, yeah, it's for programmers really. If you are running crack NT 7.0.1000.7, download legit NT 7.0.1000.14 and install it, replace existing core.dlls (32 & 64) with the latest cracked ninjatrader.core.dll, and this should give you v14. However, the emu has also changed and it won't work. You can always copy the old cracked v7 core.dll back over the v14 dll and it will work again - this won't give you updated features but at least you will have the latest broker files.

I'm no programmer, and don't even really know for sure how the crack works, but I presume it goes something like this:

1. The core.dll, among other functions, sends registration information to the NT server, which checks the reg number against a database and, if it is legit, sends it back with a thumbs up, allowing the program to continue loading.

2. The cracked core.dll somehow subverts this process and sends it not to the server but to the emu(lator) via port 80.

3. The emu emulates the NT server and sends back a thumbs up, fooling the program, which loads as registered multibroker.

So either NT has rewritten the registration confirmation sequence, or the dll is sending it via another port, or ... I don't know. Hopefully a hacker guru can decompile this, enlighten us and share v14 with us all. Or easier, maybe someone who has the new emu can share.

If you know what you're doing, you can give it a try but, yeah, it's for programmers really. If you are running crack NT 7.0.1000.7, download legit NT 7.0.1000.14 and install it, replace existing core.dlls (32 & 64) with the latest cracked ninjatrader.core.dll, and this should give you v14. However, the emu has also changed and it won't work. You can always copy the old cracked v7 core.dll back over the v14 dll and it will work again - this won't give you updated features but at least you will have the latest broker files.

I'm no programmer, and don't even really know for sure how the crack works, but I presume it goes something like this:

1. The core.dll, among other functions, sends registration information to the NT server, which checks the reg number against a database and, if it is legit, sends it back with a thumbs up, allowing the program to continue loading.

2. The cracked core.dll somehow subverts this process and sends it not to the server but to the emu(lator) via port 80.

3. The emu emulates the NT server and sends back a thumbs up, fooling the program, which loads as registered multibroker.

So either NT has rewritten the registration confirmation sequence, or the dll is sending it via another port, or ... I don't know. Hopefully a hacker guru can decompile this, enlighten us and share v14 with us all. Or easier, maybe someone who has the new emu can share.

It is NOT for programmers! it is for end users to pair up with the matching emu, which we hope someone has it and will share with us.

Again, there is zero programming needed for this dll file, what we need is a matching emu!

It is NOT for programmers! it is for end users to pair up with the matching emu, which we hope someone has it and will share with us.

Again, there is zero programming needed for this dll file, what we need is a matching emu!

You don't know zip, buddy! I've put the dll out there for people who do. But how do you know that versions up to 12 work with emu v5.03? Because you have them and won't share? I notice you are always asking for others to give you stuff. Why don't you do a bit of work and give something back, instead of silly negative comments!

And here's a few more !!! for you, haha.

In the absence of a working emu, modifying the dll or some other answer is needed. I know, because, WOO HOO, I've just got v14 working with emu v5.03 using port redirection. Now we just need someone who can modify the dll. Any serious takers? PM me. Then we don't have to put up with ignorant comments.