Need My Elite Team Back In Action ! Nut Case This One ASAP :) Cheers - WBars 2013

445NDO

Here is the link to the latest AutoTrader and the Bars for Woodies :- These are original files we need to Nutcrack these files..

o

http://limelinx.com/eoync

Need my elite team to help me out here :) Cheers :--

http://woodies.microtrends.co/ --> license url

Thanks

Edited by 445NDO

you do not need crack the woodies bar-you can get them for free--from bmt forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the MedianRenko bars sold by Woodie as Woodie bars, here is the "new" Woodie Bars presented by Woodie in NT Webinar;

As you may notice the bar type and all indicators remarkably resemble those from BMT, even with the same fonts and colors, and are leased monthly for about $299 by Woodie and Tom from MicroTrends (Room and Template).

Bars - UniRenko Bars by @monpere from BMT

BackGround trend - by @ThatManFromTexas from BMT

Gradient Bars - Gradient Color Bars by @aligator from BMT

Divergence - Price Action Swing by @dorschden from BMT

Supper CCI - CCI by @sharky from BMT or @ThatManFromTexas

Funny that Woodie said he copied the background trend from @ThatManFromTexas but did not give any credit to others for indicators and UniRenko bars.

It is so sad that some people are still paying monthly lease for these bars and indicators that are available on BMT for free.

I know that Woodie has been banned from BMT but his partners Tom from MicroTrends and others are quite active.

I hope @Big Mike will look into this and ban pirates so that people here are encouraged to contribute and upload indicators of value.

Also, while I like NT very much, they may be doing themselves a disservice endorsing some partners with questionable and unethical practices.