[REQ] MarkerReplay(.)net Addon

Swordfih

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gavetso...ur sad. I see why you have no THANKS on your profile. So you will take from here , but will post elsewhere...again UR SAD. People get banned here because they cannot follow simple rules....nothing more or less.

alredy get educated but iu wil posit in other place because i see people banned friends really helpme without reason

Okay, forgetting the feud, I'll bite. Where this "other place" would it be?

I believe one of those places would be http://************.com/

Cheers!

Mick

EDIT: I stated the URL name but it wound up being censored as we see above. Not promoting the website, just answering the question from Swordfi$h...

Edited by tryitagainmf

Guest gavetso
ISNOT ANY SENSE TO CRACK THIS INDI they offer fast download form subscription use the free cversion to donwload some weeks otherwise we can buy in a group backtestdata.com for all memebrs

G...there is no problem supporting other forums, but when you say I will educate and post it some place else just to make people go over to the other site....is that right?...would you like that done to you. Really it makes no sense-may be it just shows who you really are and how are people going to trust you.

If you get it here post it here...what is the problem with that. I have no problem in you saying it is also posted in another forum but put it here also.

If you are here only to boost numbers for the other forum that you seem to be promoting then really go...and go now!

.....I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS AN ISSUE HERE WITH THAT...PLEASE TELL IF I AM WRONG.

-Nate

Expliname whats the prblme to support other forums
Edited by tradernate

G...there is no problem supporting other forums, but when you say I will educate and post it some place else just to make people go over to the other site....is that right?...would you like that done to you. Really it makes no sense-may be it just shows who you really are and how are people going to trust you.

If you get it here post it here...what is the problem with that. I have no problem in you saying it is also posted in another forum but put it here also.

If you are here only to boost numbers for the other forum that you seem to be promoting then really go...and go now!

.....I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS AN ISSUE HERE WITH THAT...PLEASE TELL IF I AM WRONG.

-Nate

+1

Total quote

Guest gavetso
i alredy purchase ir the indicator i can crack it but really i think the efor and great idea this developer to do thaty solution to NT replaymerket nihgtmare and his Cloud service make dowload replay data really fast if you have some $$ extra support always the developers 120 is not insane i crak and use indicatorts worthless for exmaple 3500$ for garbage cloned oscilators i see there every day