Make money consistently trading the ES Traderbeauty way, 2 ticks stop.

Traderbeauty

This is a day trading method trading the ES.

DO NOT RESPOND HERE, I am creating another post just for responses because this is going to be a long post with many screenshots and I want them to be in a perfect order without 50 comments between.

Why am I posting a method here ? - because I want to thank all of you and because I feel comfortable in this forum so if I go against the regulations please let me know and I will delete this post.

Why am I telling you how I trade ? because you are not competing with me, if you go long together with me you are actually helping me. ( actually would love to start our own private trading room shared only by us and nobody else and of course no charge at all).

Why am I trading the ES ? very low commission, very low margin, huge volume so if you stopped out you don't lose 10 ticks like CL on a spike. Slow moves enable to think clearly about each entry and the most important thing- almost perfect fib behavior unlike forex or other markets that just jump up and down.

What am I asking from you ? Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions to make it even better. Currently I am using renko spectrum by RJ's which is worth every penny, if you think that there is a better time frame or a better renko or any other type of bars please let me know. i am using Hawkeye volume indicator which shows me when the buyers or sellers take over, and I ask you PLEASE- if there is ANY volume monitoring indicator for ninja that you are aware of please let me know and I thank you in advance for that.

So lets get started ( and I am not going to make it pretty or neat lol ).

The reason why most traders are losing is not because they are ****** or inexperience, its because they DO NOT read the market and find themselves at the wrong side.When you use lagging indicators like macd, stochastics and almost every indicator that is out there you are basing you trading on the last 14 or whatever bars and you assume that the market will continue that way.Sometimes it works but many it does not.

The only way to use LEADING view is by reading the market and watching every leg.the market or at least the ES does not change direction with no reason. 90% of the time it moves according to fib levels so lets analyze friday's moves (4-26-2013 ). I took out all the indicators so we just use fibs- nothing else.

This is going to be PART 1 of this tutorial because it takes me a long time . According to responses I will continue with part 2 which shows the actual entry.

So here we are- POINT A on friday around 8:40 am eastern time.: the market reversed to the upside refusing to go down and continue the down lower low trend- go long asap, all the shorts are going to run away and bail out helping our long. our target is 1.272 fib extension and we got it to the tick.

Point B around 9:40 am we go short IF and ONLY IF the short term allows us ( next chapter ) and it did, the reason WHY we consider a short is ONLY because we are perfectly at 1.272 fib. our target is exactly 61.8 fib to the tick and there we are looking to reverse to long , WHY ? BECAUSE WE HAVE HIGHER HIGHS HIGHER LOWS. our target is EXACTLY 1.272 fib extension no more no less WHICH we got TO THE tick. i DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU THAT BY NOW- 10:05 LESS THAN 2 HOURS OF TRADING WE CAN STOP AND GO TO THE BEACH :) BUT LETS FINISH THE DAY.

POINT D : 10:05 am, same as point B we go short. This time we actually got lucky and it went all the way down GUESS WHERE TO ? of course you guessed 1.272 extension.

POINT F : 10:43 am we expected the market to go to 61.8 retracement so we can reshort BUT- it surprised us and was tired and only got to 50 fib to the tick. THE MOMENT we got a short signal there WE TAKE IT and we hold keeping our stop 2 ticks above the entry. OUR TARGET NOW IS fib extension of 1.618 which amazingly we got TO THE TICK at point G at 12:05 where we reversed and went long.

ok i am tired lol enough, so what do you think ? there were NO INDICATORS involved and you could actually use the renko bars to trade as long as you KNOW where the market is going.

Hope this is helping and please put your comment in the other thread.if you like it then you can press the THANKS button so I know how many enjoyed this post.

HERE is the chart http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/dn0rc1

and please help me with any renko or other bars and any volume monitoring indicators.

Here is also a short I took so you can see the setup and maybe try to see if you can make it better. http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/wnkpkt

Thanks again for all you help.

Take care

Jane

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/dn0rc1

Edited by Traderbeauty

OK Everyone

Here is a perfect short that i took last friday at 10:05 am.

This is an answer to some questions that say that its easy to look backward.

So here it is : http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/nvr5lw

Look at the chart and lets start, step by step.

Lets assume that we are flat doing nothing, we are getting to the 1.272 fib extension where we MIGHT and i repeat MIGHT- not WILL go short as long as the market will tell us.

Now look at the left 1 tick renko charts on the left- you can see that the market WAS TELLING us that its losing its strength, first we had a small divergence, then we had a small double top and that is enough for us because it happened right wherer we expected it to happen. So once we get our confirmation - i took a short - look at the cursor, my stop was 2 ticks only got in at 1580.75 and exited at the double bottom at 1576.5 for 4.25 points- not bad for win -loss ratio.

On another note- hundreds of people d/l my screenshots but hardly any comments or any help with indicators, so I guess nobody is interested.

Take care

Jane

On another note- hundreds of people d/l my screenshots but hardly any comments or any help with indicators, so I guess nobody is interested.

Take care

Jane

One of the great mysteries of life on I-I...users unwilling to take an additional 2 seconds to hit the "Thanks" button!

Thank you, Jane!

Cheers!

Mick

So here is today's analysis- was one of the simplest i have seen in a long time.

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/qwqwgj

Around 9:30 eastern time i got a signal to short- i took it because it was exactly at the 1.272 fib extension.

I expected a retracement of 61.8 but i got the long signal at the 38.2 so i took that long and stayed.

Actually i did not stay all the way, i did get out but got back in.

I am attaching the shorter term chart so you can see both signals.

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/175tn6

once you went long which was at 1580.75 with 2 ticks stop, all you needed to do was move the stop bellow the previous low and it would have taken you UNSTOPPED all the way to 1592.25.

Note that 1593 is a huge double top so i would not go all the way there but expect some shorts from there.

Wanted to thank all the members that sent me fresh ideas and suggestions;

And SPECIAL thanks to YAMANTAKA.

Take care

Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

Hello Friends and Traders. Made 10 points NET friday.

This is today- Friday May 3rd 2013 trading on the ES.These are real results and there is no reason why you cannot follow.

I am showing each of my entries one by one with explanations.

If you like it then be polite and click the thanks button. I

If you like this method please pm me and if we collect enough traders we might start a trading room as long as everyone is experienced and trades the es.

On a separate note- if anybody has some TAPE READING seminars/ videos please share them with me and i will appreciate it very much. So lets get to work.

first entry was a long http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/t0unxw

let me explain- the market was going up very strong, at that time it was up aprox, 12 or 14 points- i dont remember, the fib extension from the 8 30 am leg was much higher than 1.9 or even 2.61 so it was clear as a whistle that there is no sense to even TRY a short but just sit on the sidelines and wait for the long. right at 38.2 fib retracement we got a reaction- but hey wait- do not jump in, let the market prove everything to you, then we got a small double bottom - look at the second chart on the left where the cursor is- that was enough confirmation to go in, i got in with 2 ticks stop moved my stops and got out with 5 points. i could have made more but i will take a target like that every single day lol.

Second entry at 10:06 am , ok, so the market continued to go up a little higher than my exit, again there was no sense to even try a short no matter what, so i was just sitting and waiting for a long entry.

i tried to go in at 25% fib because i did have a nice reaction but i lost 2 ticks there- no big deal. once it got to the 38.2 fib it reverse beautifully but there was a report so i waited and entered a little later- DO NOT ever go in during a report, the market will slice right through your levels so dont try it. so look where the cursor is and that is where i go it.

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/gia1nc

This time i only made 4 points and now we are getting to my 3rd entry:

3rd entry- http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/acn422

so if you look, i decided to exit with 4 points because of 2 reasons, we got to 1.618 to the tick, the chart was showing a lot of small divergences BUT- if you look at the huge time frame chart the 20-3 renko you will see that we reached a fib extension of 1.918 to the tick so that is where i got out and was considering maybe a short , YES a short when the market is almost 20 points up- sounds crazy but... you do what the chart is telling you, so when i got this second top around 11 am and it started to go down i actually shorted with my target to the 50% fib so made 2 points , then ended the day with 5+4+2=11 points on one contract - minus 2 ticks loss gave me 10.5 - commissions 10 points on 1 lot for the day, not bad for a days work. i could have made more but being greedy is not my style.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Please- if there are more ES traders pm me with anything, the others just push the thanks button.

Take care

Jane

p.s- please share any tape reading videos that can help me understand jigsaw tools- thanks in advance.

Edited by Traderbeauty

Traderbeauty,

I apologise as the link only seems only to work if you are a member of Big Mike Trading.

However, on youtube many videos are to be found when searching on jigsaw trading.

It may be that Big Mike will upload the particular video of the jigsaw session as Big Mike uploaded more videos of other webinars he did on his website.

• 2 weeks later...

@Gladiator-Aplha Trend is the next best thing to Nex gen...we haven't had that since NT65...so try this...if you have not as of yet: First post at the top of the page-

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18886-Alpha-Trend/page2?highlight=Alpha+trend

Hi Traderbeauty.. Are you using educated version of T-3 suite? If so, can you please share.

Thanks,

• 2 months later...

Trader34- for many traders that do not use fib levels its hard for them to identify simple entries.

what i was trying to show in that thread is the ability of simple mechanical entries with hardly any lagging indicators..

did not want to start a new thread because its not that important but still wanted to alert others that do not read weis wave thread about its location.

planning to post some nice entries over the weekend.

Jane

Hi Futuretrader- its interesting but i would not use fibs on forex because its volatility,

ES is an ideal ticker for fibs because so many traders are trading it and from my experience its working all the time.

I can tell you that every move in the ES is a result of either FIB or SYMMETRY.

I do not recommend fibs higher than 1.918 or symmetry more than 100%.

Jane