gelan2000

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
Thanks alot ALT. But can you please check Beat_The_Market_Maker_BTMM_2019.part4.rar, please? All other .rar files are downloadable, except this last one. it says it is a temporary error. Thank you once again.

Try to register account, import and sync to PC with mega application.

I am not sure what is that, maybe Mega internal error, try tomorrow ...

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

hi

What trading material in your opinion really works?

hermanhess does not have a clue, must be one of those folks who can´t follow a method and blame the method, not themselves. BTMM is legit, combine that with Urban Forex and you are set.

If you combine the above also with smart money concepts, that will give you great insights. The problem I had with SMC was the wishful thinking relying on those order blocks to hold price to the tick, which order blocks to choose out of a gazillion that prints? Using BTMM method I see I can filter which order blocks will probably hold.

Combine that with the price action ninja stuff (better supply and demand concept) will also refine the methods to find high probability zones.

hermanhess does not have a clue, must be one of those folks who can´t follow a method and blame the method, not themselves. BTMM is legit, combine that with Urban Forex and you are set.

If you combine the above also with smart money concepts, that will give you great insights. The problem I had with SMC was the wishful thinking relying on those order blocks to hold price to the tick, which order blocks to choose out of a gazillion that prints? Using BTMM method I see I can filter which order blocks will probably hold.

Combine that with the price action ninja stuff (better supply and demand concept) will also refine the methods to find high probability zones.

Please upload price action ninja.