Since we're here about making money.....

Hello everyone, I've set up a new facebook page and need some likes on it. if you go there and put a like on it, msg me on the page and say you came from here and i'll give you a free profitable trading strategy that i use. (i've been trading for 7 years now) the facebook page is not about trading but it is about making money, so you may like to explore other avenues of generating cash anyway. hey it's good to have different revenue streams dont you think?

thanks in advance,

Dan

Guest FloridaTrader

Member on this forum for 4 years and you have a profitable trading system. Instead of sharing it with your fellow members, you will only share it if they join your facebook page. Am I the only one that sees something wrong here?

If the trading system is profitable, why are you asking people to join your facebook page to entice them into making money using other methods?

Edited by FloridaTrader

LoL -

If 4 Posts - 4 Years.

NO Help Only Gain.

& Looking again for Gain, By Fooling people to join the Facebook Page..!

Man, if you are successful trader than you must be earning $$$... Why Don't you run Advertisement campaign on Facebook..? I've Excellent Fan Page Advertisement Secret Which I'm using from Last 8 Months and gain about 100k fans under $2k for my Secondary business. Share your strategy ill share the Facebook Advert Secrets... But Openly so everyone can get benefit from it.