Working on a New Expert Advisor

basically its a combination of the Stealth trading system, along with some filters and other indicators. (im not ripping off Stealth Trading System, as deconstructing it reveals its simply based off moving averages.) The system is set to trade reversals. The system gets hurt during range trading, and does very well in trends. What makes this successfull is that it still has a 40% win ratio even during range trading. That along with the money management integrated, is making this quite successful so far. Will keep everyone updated.

BTW- definitely not martingale :)

That makes it very very interesting to me.moving averages is something i have always worked with in my own trading.

Are the moving averages types and period values changeable externals?I have always looked at incorporating filters into my own trading of markets with moving average inputs into an ea but no success as i have zero knowledge of programming.I might have tried acquiring some programming skills through self learning but maths and related things have never been my forte.

Is it possible that i can get to see your EA? i have long experience of using moving averages,about 22 years..i might be able to help though my input and also benefit from the already incorporated filters !!