http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi futuretrader,

Please post the cs files with errors. May be some C# expert here could fix the errors.

Is there any way you could generate 32-bit educated dll of this or are you completely all 64-bit? Thanks.

here is F16 cs files, you need to put all pieces together and remove all kRap to get rid of compiling errors. this might need huge time which i don't have. for 32bit dll, i have no way to educate them due to 64bit OS.

http://www.send5pace.com/file/s3orlm

yes i am trying to specify exactly that..

If its general, then mayve if someone could educate the dll , even better in 32 bit as

most i thinkare running 32 bit windows, imho atleast.

So if futuretrader could be so kind to make a 32 bit dll maybe on his laptop :) would be fantastic.

Or someone else from our educators.

Hoping for some help...

Thanks in any case and take care all

This is what I got after compiling

The following CS0234 error code information is provided within the context of NinjaScript. The examples provided are only a subset of potential problems that this error code may reflect. In any case, the examples below provide a reference of coding flaw possibilities.

Error Code Explanation

This error can occur when an imported DLL (could be a 3rd party indicator) you are referencing no longer exists/has been removed.

To resolve this the DLL must be re-imported.

To re-import a 3rd party dll:

1. Open the NinjaScript Editor via Tools > Edit NinjaScript and selecting any indicator or strategy

2. Right mouse click in the NinjaScript Editor and select the menu name "References"

3. In the "References" dialog window press the button "Add"

4. Select the 3rd party DLL

Error Descriptions

The type or namespace name '<name>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name '<name>' does not exist in the namespace 'NinjaTrader.Indicator' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

This is what I got after compiling

The following CS0234 error code information is provided within the context of NinjaScript. The examples provided are only a subset of potential problems that this error code may reflect. In any case, the examples below provide a reference of coding flaw possibilities.

Error Code Explanation

This error can occur when an imported DLL (could be a 3rd party indicator) you are referencing no longer exists/has been removed.

To resolve this the DLL must be re-imported.

To re-import a 3rd party dll:

1. Open the NinjaScript Editor via Tools > Edit NinjaScript and selecting any indicator or strategy

2. Right mouse click in the NinjaScript Editor and select the menu name "References"

3. In the "References" dialog window press the button "Add"

4. Select the 3rd party DLL

Error Descriptions

The type or namespace name '<name>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name '<name>' does not exist in the namespace 'NinjaTrader.Indicator' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

this doesn't mean GMM cs files ask for dll. it only means some dll was deleted when generating current version of NinjaTrader.Custom.dll. to remove dll in bin/custom safely, use utility/remove script assembly rather than deleting dll in bin/custom directly.

I'm afraid this file isn't loading properly when placed in Custom file. Is anyone having success in getting these indicators to load on a chart?

I believe there may be a license reference locked into another file regardless if the .dll is educated. My trial license is still valid and I can load the script without errors. However, futuretrader's latest (which is from my zipfile) will not load on charts after I removed the original script.

The culprit here may reside in NinjaTrader.Custom.dll which is a large file.

Edited by yamantaka