http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody with the new version incorporating SMTT within the charts yet ?

Thanks in advance - Z

I was wondering if anybody has gotten there hands on the new version after V24 -- So I'm assuming we're looking out for V25 ? particularly the version were it includes SMTT within charts ?

Thanks in advance -

Z

No disrrespect my friend--What is amazing here is that after so many have called this out as being BS---so many still wish to participate?--Maybe I missed something??

Would anyone mind sharing the Value yall/you find in any of the Indis?(That by the way "He created")

TIA

Edited by newbie0101

Newbie0101 - not at all no disrespect I completely understand were your coming from -- I've personally seen some great value is with the Market Guru. I started incorporating the Market Guru since the beginning that I stumble on these indi package over a year half ago since then I've incorporated it in my current my methodology. Over time they've basically tweaked the Market Guru into a arrow base entry indicator. So basically the Omega, Madusa and etc are all variations to the Market Guru which is the heart and soul I think of that indicator package.

I currently use the Market Guru on my long term chart which is a 5MIN chart along with Omega bars and my entry chart set @ 4/1 Renko Spectrum bars with Omega running. My methodology is quite similar to JaySignal entries and exits.

So that's a quick explanation my friend of how I use it. Its worked very well for me.

Z

• 2 weeks later...
Newbie0101 - not at all no disrespect I completely understand were your coming from -- I've personally seen some great value is with the Market Guru. I started incorporating the Market Guru since the beginning that I stumble on these indi package over a year half ago since then I've incorporated it in my current my methodology. Over time they've basically tweaked the Market Guru into a arrow base entry indicator. So basically the Omega, Madusa and etc are all variations to the Market Guru which is the heart and soul I think of that indicator package.

I currently use the Market Guru on my long term chart which is a 5MIN chart along with Omega bars and my entry chart set @ 4/1 Renko Spectrum bars with Omega running. My methodology is quite similar to JaySignal entries and exits.

So that's a quick explanation my friend of how I use it. Its worked very well for me.

Z

Hi zitroc,

Would you please be so kind and show a few screenshots of your trades with comments on where the trade was entered and excited? So many of us have attempted to make good use of bala's packages without much success.

Does anyone have the M@rket D@shboard/Tr3nd M0nitor that he has just released for NT?

Cheers!

Mick

Mick -

Yes I just saw the "market dashboard/Trend Monitor" looks quite promising ... does anybody have it already ? Would like to give it a live test run wonder how it good it will work during live markets ?

yamantaka - I will put something together for you over weekend ... but I got to say that I solely don't only get in w/ Omega entries .. I'm very much a break out trader with Market Profile. The market profile that I use is the TASTool Market Profile/boxes which is basically the HVL/LVA that JaySignal uses on his black charts. Also most of my exits are with the symmetry dot levels. Depending your risk level you can exit out at the 1st set of sym exits or second set. I will show you. Just give me till the weekend I can put something together which will make some sense to what I'm saying.

Thanks - Z

• 1 month later...

Hi Z,

This sounds interesting, any chance I can have a look?

Thanks.

Mick -

Yes I just saw the "market dashboard/Trend Monitor" looks quite promising ... does anybody have it already ? Would like to give it a live test run wonder how it good it will work during live markets ?

yamantaka - I will put something together for you over weekend ... but I got to say that I solely don't only get in w/ Omega entries .. I'm very much a break out trader with Market Profile. The market profile that I use is the TASTool Market Profile/boxes which is basically the HVL/LVA that JaySignal uses on his black charts. Also most of my exits are with the symmetry dot levels. Depending your risk level you can exit out at the 1st set of sym exits or second set. I will show you. Just give me till the weekend I can put something together which will make some sense to what I'm saying.

Thanks - Z