http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bala is coming out with so much junk it getting impossible to keep up with. He's totally out of control now posting more setups from his students. I'm totally convinced he doesn't know what he's doing and started this business extremely prematurely. If he ever comes up with something that has some merit more than the flavor of the day, I'll post; otherwise, I have better things to do than post stuff that gets obsolete in 24 hours.

New announcement from our friend Bala.. lol

Good News

In 2 weeks from now I am coming out with 2 new software

a) TomCAT

b) New Market Guru

BOTH THESE WILL HAVE BUY ARROWS WITH PRICE AND

SELL ARROWS WITH PRICE = WITH SOUND ALERT

THEN BACK TESTING AND VALIDATING HOW GOOD MY PRODUCT IS

WILL BECOME VERY EASY

No more rules to read / no need to align histograms / all will vanish

TRADING WILL BECOME AN ACT OF PLEASURE - YOU HAVE MY WORD

Seriously, mate, tell us what you have found!

i want express with respect my opnion the Kalyani indicators really usefull if you kinwo how use it? im really tired -poeple making bad inpresions about ALLL always

@gavetso...OK mate...we are all ears/eyes, please show us how to use these indicators.

My comment was based on Bala's DAILY changing presentations on how to trade his system, the templates needed and his very selective cherry-picking of some charts to show success.

Seriously, mate, tell us what you have found!

Cheers!

Mick

Guest gavetso
ok give me some time to prepare some templates to share here defintly there ius simple and hard methods i think we can begon ytoguther alls to build a good method with this indis

i think that balas orderflow is nothing more than gomis delta in someway.

I plot them both and they show almost identical, and gomi keeps recording and history so you can see tha past delta.

Again imho,

On the other hand as i have already stated,

The multimarket analysis of whatever instrument you want in one signal is unparraleled, like the supersonic chop filter and Autoguru2 indicator.

I think they are very quick and capture the mood of the market.

Just my 2 cents.

I think he knows a lot of stuff, but doesnt know trading, and he does care about his customers,

and he pays amazing money to his programmers, to make good stuff.

He certainlyneeds to be on our radars in any case.

He could come up with even better stuff at any point.

He is clever and smart, and doesnt really strike me as a salesman.

He just can¨t get to grips that volume is never entering the market serialy but rather dynamically and at various levels

that pros find interesting, so one can never trully follow the market purely on orderflow and price alone, but also through the

dynamic interaction of the way these 2 enter the market.

So if he is reading that, he needs to fit in al these good tools a way of dynamicaly analysing surges, speed and churns of the volume

wether its form small lot traders hidden in iceberg orders, if its purely big boys driving it, or institution throwing in the towel at

certain support and resistance levels.

Something like OFA, Delta Divergence, Volume stop , Bette volume, small lot traders indi, etc ;) , got it ?

Take care all

INMHO Bala has no idea what he is doing or saying. His latest secret weapon, the MarketGuru, is as useful (read "cra ppy") as everything else he has. Yes, it looks fine sometime times, but it will kill you in chop if you are trading like he says (buy at blue sell at red).

Beside that, the indicator has nothing to do with order flow as he claims. Orderflow is about bid and ask, and that means an order flow indicator will only work in real time. His Market Guru indicator is also working with historical data so that alone shows it is not based on bid/ask (and if you will look in the code of the indicators that were posted a while back, you will see that is nothing about bid and ask in that indicator, is calculated mostly from price and ATR).

On the other hand, i doubt he is paying a lot of money to programmers. Most his indicators look half done to me, as if some1 is just making fast indicators based on some fixed specifications, with lot of hardcoded variables and stu-pid issues (Market Guru arrows plotted inside indicator panel, with not way to disable it, make it look so weird). He probably hired some cheap coders from India, which he may not even pay but promise a part of the millions he will make selling that :)

I heard him say live in his room yesterday that he received his trader training through Online Trading Academy...that's all I need to know.

He may have stumbled onto something in coding with the Market Guru/Amplitude/Nirvana, but waiting for gavesto to tell us what he has found. Watching him in the room live, the trading has been completely random...despite his so-called printed rules.

Omaron is absolutely correct in the assessment that he does not understand Order Flow.

He is now promising to have his next breakthrough indicator in two weeks. I will gladly praise his work once there is consistency in the charts, templates, indicators, methods, etc. for more than five days in a row! Right now he is a lad in a candy store with a pocket full of coins.

Cheers!

Mick

Guest gavetso
ACTUALLY I THINK we need discriminate the guru signals usingf trend filters i know this will reduce profiabilty but also reduce RISK i think is fundamentally necesary to get sucesss with this nidicators

* "Shouldn't the market guru be the indicator that shows the trend?!"

For some reason Edit Post button does not work for me, and neither Reply with quote.

Omaron, try right clicking on the Edit Post button, and select open link in new tab.I'm on Chrome and it works for me. Thx to rok.palash for the tip.

After showing the 1M charts for weeks as the way to trade, he then shifted to showing 5M charts last week, with no explanation.

Today he opens with the RJ@y Renk0Hybrid 8Tick.

I renew my comment that this is a lad in a sweet shoppe with a handful of coins...which would be fine, except he is expecting that people will actually pay money to subscribe to his ever-changing trading room. Since he is a new trader (remember he received his "training" from Online Training Academy) he is acting just as one would expect as someone who has never observed the various chart price-action configurations before.

This is obviously someone who has simply found a coder to show old indicators in a different way.

Cheers!

Mick

Update: He just told the story that the "GMM" he uses as a prefix for his indicators, etc. stands for "Grand Master Marketing"!

Edited by tryitagainmf

Guest gavetso
I recommend definitely use bala indis with your own method for example i work always in CL with Renko Spectrum in configuration 6/2 9/3 and 15/5 according about my trading style and risk normally i trade using Volume trading style because i think the only method to follow smart money and try to go ahead price and get some hedge is following volume. i think honestly I’m a little good trader but only get success when i understand the volume related to price i sincerely recommend all traders here avoid tech analysis’s and lag indicators and use volume and price you can following using your oscillators and emas but only for trend or triggering use but confirm any signal with volume or order flow methods then believe you will earn good money. Edited by gavetso

If you're going to try to learn how to make any money with these indicators, you'll need to spend a lot of time in SIM. Bala will famously show you trades after the fact--how much money they made when there is a runner, but these indicators will not keep you out of a chop, because no indicators can, because no indicator (or human) can predict the future. Bala does not know how to trade. He is a saleman, so don't forget that. His goal is to quit his day job by building up his client list who pay $200/month.

I had to lol today when he bragged about how much money he was making a trade he was in--after the fact again--and showed his DOM which was in SIM. He immediately realized that and removed it, but he talked as if this were a live cash trade. He was so euphoric over his $160 paper profit. Also, his latest pitch is multi-timeframe trading, an idea he also got from one of his clients.

If he weren't so likable, he'd be despicable for his tactics.

Guest gavetso
a tirck to avoid chop is use for example a biger timeframe related your profit then you alwsy trade under trend for example i scalp cl in 9/3 for 4 ticks only profit per position