TRADESTATION 9.1 Build 11878 and Build 12098

Hi;

Here a links for download a files for Upgrade yours Tradestation to Build 11878 and Build 12098

hxxp://dep0sitfiles.org/files/q47l7wa1t (Upgrade to Build 11878)

hxxp://dep0sitfiles.org/files/y2biidmxf (Upgrade to Build 12098)

...but, I haven´t a crack... :-/ If any one has the crack files, please share.;)

Thanks

1. Устанавливаем TRADESTATION 9.1.

2. Устанавливаем QuoteRoom.

3. Запускаем QuoteRoom. Запускаем экспорт в Tradestation. Выключаем QuoteRoom.

4. Копируем из папки QuoteRoom, папку ODS в C:\Windows\ System32.

5. Запускаем TRADESTATION 9.1, радуемся.

Google translator gives:

1. Set TRADESTATION 9.1.

2. Set QuoteRoom.

3. Run QuoteRoom. Start the export to Tradestation. Turning off QuoteRoom.

4. Copy the folder QuoteRoom, ODS in the folder C: \ Windows \ System32.

5. Run TRADESTATION 9.1, rejoice.

And... in english ? :))

4.1 Произведите изменения в реестре :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RTSoft]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RTSoft\SDK]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RTSoft\SDK\TSx]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RTSoft\SDK\TSx\Options]

TRADESTATION 9.1 будет запускаться без QuoteRoom.:D

Hi zonpex;

Thanks for your answer. Only, I search Wow.dll; Client.dll and misc.dat crack files for TS 9.1 Build 11878 and / or 12098, for Upgrade my TS 9.1 Build 11704 that work very well with Quoteroom last version.

Excuse me for my ignorance, but how do I get it to work the upgrade of my TS 9.1 with your five steps?? I tried but, not working.

Thanks in advance

Hi, I got a problem with Tradestation 9.1. After installing the main version and the update it doesn't launch. It seems to the PC is computing something but after few seconds it stops and so does the Tradesation. Had anyone experienced something similar ?

The first time you launch Tradetstation (TS) it verifies all the indicators, functions, strategies .... So it can take some time ya.

Launch first Quoteroom (QR) and only after TS, so QR can emulate the data feed to TS, so TS doesn't ask you a username and the like :)

The first time you launch Tradetstation (TS) it verifies all the indicators, functions, strategies .... So it can take some time ya.

Launch first Quoteroom (QR) and only after TS, so QR can emulate the data feed to TS, so TS doesn't ask you a username and the like :)

Still the same. The fact is that it doesn't even starting to verify all those studies

Hmmmm.... I'm sorry, don't see what can go wrong .... Try to uninstall/install again to see if you are luckier this time....

Yup...been there done that even I did install the new 4.5 framework and that also did not change a thing. If someone has any suggestions. I'm very open to listen to those.

Hmmmm.... I'm sorry, don't see what can go wrong .... Try to uninstall/install again to see if you are luckier this time....

I actually have the same problem... But after reinstalling TS I found out that when I started the update installer everything went well until the installation was interrupted and giving the following message http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2w4z781&s=6 .Maybe thats the reason we cant run the program afterwards. If someone knows another copy of the update or maybe there's another reason for dealing with that..

BTW I've installed net frame 4.5...

I actually have the same problem... But after reinstalling TS I found out that when I started the update installer everything went well until the installation was interrupted and giving the following message http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2w4z781&s=6 .Maybe thats the reason we cant run the program afterwards. If someone knows another copy of the update or maybe there's another reason for dealing with that..

BTW I've installed net frame 4.5...

Aggravator, can't see your picture, but anyway this is what i've done to install TS and succeeded to get it run:

1/ install "Setup TradeStation 9.1 with .NET" and when it has finished installing BLOCK IMMEDIATELY the update that launches after the instalation.

2/ upgrade with the build "9.01.00.12098". As I've understood, QR does NOT work with update superior at the 12098 build. (May be it's that the problem you both have)

Make a search on this site and you'll find the 2 programs above (as I did last week lol)

I had no problems following this simple steps, neither on windows 7 nor in a virtual machine on winxp.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by mambo123

Aggravator, can't see your picture, but anyway this is what i've done to install TS and succeeded to get it run:

1/ install "Setup TradeStation 9.1 with .NET" and when it has finished installing BLOCK IMMEDIATELY the update that launches after the instalation.

2/ upgrade with the build "9.01.00.12098". As I've understood, QR does NOT work with update superior at the 12098 build. (May be it's that the problem you both have)

Make a search on this site and you'll find the 2 programs above (as I did last week lol)

I had no problems following this simple steps, neither on windows 7 nor in a virtual machine on winxp.

Hope that helps :)

thank you for giving more information :)

Thank you Super Trader. I will try this. Have tried several but guess I am little slow...instruction in .txt always seem like they are speaking another language...prolly cause they are some of the time. :P

Everything was working great until TS went through to verify all my indicators now it just crashes over and over again. Windows says they went through to check my license file. Now what???

Hi FX_SuperTrader.

Now I have QuoteRoom and TS9.1 work well. the problem is when try to do backtest with ascii data. now i can load this data the chart but when i try to load an strategy on this chart i get error message (in the chart) "waiting for data" and "waiting for symbol attributes" and stops work. Any idea how to fix it.

Thank you.