MetaNeural VSA EA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative

The SL level is dependent on if you want to be conservative or risky. I tend toward the conservative side so for people like me, who want to be super safe we recommend getting out where it says "Place Second Order Here". People who want to be more risky can set their SL beyond that point, it's really up to you since it is a trade assistant and meant to supplement your existing trading style. I also get out if it tells me there is an imminent direction change coming and I can see the resistance lines are stacked tightly in the direction I want to trade.

Great tool! It should be converted to an EA=D>

To be fair you should also show all the trades which ended in loss.. since so far I dont see any SL recommendations..;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From this morning - CADJPY signal at 3am EST to buy at 91.093 - went up 30 pips - now it is signaling to stay in because the trade direction is still valid - this is where you make your own decision to stay in or not based on your own system. I'm getting out because 30 pips is more than enough for me in one pair for a day considering I'm watching dozens of pairs.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2igkiyx.png

Glad to see you're giving it a try, it really is a new way of looking at resistance levels and the market in general.

This is for those that say we don't post the losses, these are all the wins and losses from the pairs we are tracking today:

usdchf 50 pips

gbpusd 40 pips

eurusd 15 pips

usdjpy -40 pips

usdcad 15 pips

eurgbp 43 pips

euraud 26 pips

eurchf -37 pips (from yesterday)

gpbchf 50 pips

gbpjpy -100 pips

audnzd 20 pips

audcad 19 pips

audchf 10 pips (in progress)

audjpy -29 pips

eurnzd -27 pips

eurcad 30 pips

cadchf 38 pips

nzdjpy -34 pips

nzdusd 5 pip (in progress)

+94 pips is not bad for one day - and we believe it can be made much better

where i see sl value,that how much?

glad to see you're giving it a try, it really is a new way of looking at resistance levels and the market in general.

This is for those that say we don't post the losses, these are all the wins and losses from the pairs we are tracking today:

Usdchf 50 pips

gbpusd 40 pips

eurusd 15 pips

usdjpy -40 pips

usdcad 15 pips

eurgbp 43 pips

euraud 26 pips

eurchf -37 pips (from yesterday)

gpbchf 50 pips

gbpjpy -100 pips

audnzd 20 pips

audcad 19 pips

audchf 10 pips (in progress)

audjpy -29 pips

eurnzd -27 pips

eurcad 30 pips

cadchf 38 pips

nzdjpy -34 pips

nzdusd 5 pip (in progress)

+94 pips is not bad for one day - and we believe it can be made much better

I put SL usually where it says "Place Second Order Here" because that is the most conservative approach. Others put it a little beyond that line, it is up to you. Basically that line represents the next resistance line in the opposite direction of your trade.

Something is not work with IBFX take a look at the entry from the expert tab below for the EUR/USD and GBP/USD , the stop is wrong

2013.03.12 14:59:59 MetaNeural Dashboard EURUSD,H1: Alert: EURUSD Open BUY at 1.30252. Set TP at 9999.99900

2013.03.12 15:59:58 MetaNeural Dashboard GBPUSD,H1: Alert: GBPUSD Open SELL at 1.49030. Set TP at 0.00100

Any Ideas what wrong?

Exactly the same on my GKFX MT4 platform too, for example

2013.03.12 03:00:08 metaneural dashboard (1) EURCADSB,H1: Alert: EURCADSB Open BUY at 1.33635. Set TP at 9999.99900

Also, I don't see any "place second order here" lines or text on my charts

In post #31 Metaneural refers to an indicator as well as an EA. Where might I find the indicator as all I have found is the EA.

Edited by bugsley

Thanks it is all very interesting indeed...I am not sure why, but I don't get any arrows at all..any reason for that??

Daveg

The arrow are put on the chart by the EA, I have seen them, would post a picture but to much trouble, my charts look just like the person who shared this EA , the problem I am having is in post 43 which I see now another person in post 44 is also having , you need to leave the 1hr chart open ,when a signal shows up you will see the arrows and a pop up ,until a trade shows up you will not see anything

Like it was also mentioned in the other person post 44, I too get no "place second order here" lines or text on my charts. It seems like it may have a few bugs from what I am seeing , but honestly the vendor or the person who shared it seem to want to make it work and maybe he/she is testing it here ,again at least 95% of the EA works and is shared , if only there was was kind of myfxbook demo or real just to track the trading record the would be great, once the bugs as mentioned here are corrected , maybe a simple EA can be made.

It's not the same thing. Our commercial EA is a different beast which uses neural networks and is our premiere production software.

If you go to Metaneural.com you can see the commercial EA and its track record - but not sure if it's the same thing. Has anyone got the indicator please? The EA performance is not too exciting. Suspect this trading method is best in semi-auto as a trading assistant.

If you understand the concept of VSA, you do NOT need an EA. The best EA on this planet is your own brain!

As Bugsey said..It's is purely an assistant. Best way to learn is when the Indi fires off a notice, look at the chart and ask your self "does the signal make sense?"

>:D<

Edited by traderx4