Where did the thread go?

Guest FloridaTrader

Doesn't make sense. All the other Brooks threads are still here, why delete bonnie's thread? Can a moderator check into this and reactivate it?

These price action threads are valuable to us. Please return it.

Guest FloridaTrader

It's getting to the point where one needs to check this forum frequently to catch threads / posts before they disappear.

Please don't let that discourage you bonnie, just keep posting and please keep in mind that I'm sending my thanks and appreciation (posted or not posted) every time you honor us with your presence. :)

It's getting to the point where one needs to check this forum frequently to catch threads / posts before they disappear.

Please don't let that discourage you bonnie, just keep posting and please keep in mind that I'm sending my thanks and appreciation (posted or not posted) every time you honor us with your presence. :)

No Honor, No presence required.

It just seems a little "Spooky" that I display some rather important information and the thread suddenly disappears.

If all Brooks threads disappeared at the same time then I would have understood but this is not the case.

Someone is very "jumpy" in this forum.

I've informed bonnie why and by whom the thread was deleted. I've also informed him where he can get further information. This is not really open for public discussion as the forum administrators decision is final.

Thanks to all members for their understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.

Closing this thread.

Edited by hermanhess