Rapid Results Method

Guest singa-investasi

LOL, yeah I was visitor messaging everyone I could remember on this thread, I'm typing just so I am subscribed.

I was actually from another forum, similar to this on, sharing almost everything paid online with regards to internet marketing, plus the community there is as great as this one, i'm not promoting it, LOL but its incredible I found another one just like it. Additionally, over there, the community gave real reviews, and furthermore the people there BUY and PURCHASE stuffs that actually helped them make money or increase their knowledge so as to support the developer/product creator. Amazing right?

Anyways.. the admin/mods here need not blacklist it, just simply said that the product is not on this forum, it's on mirror sites so hunt those down yourselves.. :P

Take care guys.

Guest singa-investasi

I've loaded it up and waiting cos it is on a higher TF (15M and above), but interesting to see it working.

as for RRM, i'm losing taste in this as I'm only using it be as added confidence in my trades.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest leospartain
Infuse sRs into Rmm, throw away DPI and use AC and rsi 8 and u have solid system. I dont know y it took long for me to realise this. I remember someone told me in the first RMM forum about sRs

Guest FloridaTrader
Infuse sRs into Rmm, throw away DPI and use AC and rsi 8 and u have solid system. I dont know y it took long for me to realise this. I remember someone told me in the first RMM forum about sRs

As long as you have realized what works for you, is what counts my friend. Hope your trading continues to be successful!

• 4 weeks later...

hi can pls explain what is sRs, AC ? and what are the rules you trade off sRs, AC and RSI 8 that makes ur trades successful? many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

What is the name of the forum you spoke of, I want to check it out.

LOL, yeah I was visitor messaging everyone I could remember on this thread, I'm typing just so I am subscribed.

I was actually from another forum, similar to this on, sharing almost everything paid online with regards to internet marketing, plus the community there is as great as this one, i'm not promoting it, LOL but its incredible I found another one just like it. Additionally, over there, the community gave real reviews, and furthermore the people there BUY and PURCHASE stuffs that actually helped them make money or increase their knowledge so as to support the developer/product creator. Amazing right?

Anyways.. the admin/mods here need not blacklist it, just simply said that the product is not on this forum, it's on mirror sites so hunt those down yourselves.. :P

Take care guys.

I would like to know if anyone has the members area webinars available. There are 3 that come with the system download but he talks about some advanced techniques available on additional webinars. If anyone can share those it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 month later...