how can i develop my skill?

Well skill is needed for good trading experience. For gathering good skill you need practice more a lot in demo account. And also continue reading article from different source via internet. When you realize that you good for trade the you can start real trade with good skills.

That's right, if we wanna be a successful trader, we have to improve our trading skill and by practicing more in demo account is good step to make our trading skill be better and better, and don't forget to take part in demo contest too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest sourcecodefx

Hi, nice to see you.

I’m a trader from China. I have 6-year forex trading experiences and I'm the top trade leader ranked NO.1 on currensee.

I think we have to learn from mistakes. I creat my own EA and at the beginning it did not work but after countless demo practices, my systems tend to be more and more stable. Just one thing, don't be afraid of failures because it's the only way to make progress. Hope you be a successful trader.

Guest FloridaTrader
Don't understand the question, you already answered ?!
When posting, use quotes so we can see whom or what posting you are referring to new guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

DROP ALL YOUR INDICATORS AND LEARN TO TRADE FROM THE ORDER BOOK!

You wont regret it!

search for jigsaw trading.

Once you acquire this skill, you are on your way to becoming a truly profitable trader.

And if anyone says: "What are you doing in this forum then?" My answer is to give back to this forum. It's helped me by many member's generosity in the past.

Peace..

>:D<

Edited by traderx4

• 2 weeks later...
Increasing knowledge and get more practice will develop your skills, practicing forex with real account will give you more of a positive impact on your ability, do not need to use big fund to train in a real account, just use a mini account, such as $ 10 in galleass, to be able to practice more without sacrificing a lot of money.

• 2 weeks later...
To improve the skills we certainly have to continue to learn and practice, but is not recommended for continuous practice using a demo account, because the demo account can not hone all aspects that affect the skills to managing forex risk, preferably lots of practice using a real account, either with a free account or by deposit in a mini account, do not need a big capital to open a mini account, in galleass you can open a mini account with a minimum deposit of only $ 10.

Well skill is needed for good trading experience. For gathering good skill you need practice more a lot in demo account. And also continue reading article from different source via internet. When you realize that you good for trade the you can start real trade with good skills.

Well that's right!That's why I keep on learning and gaining my knowledge to improve my skill.

'>http://goo.gl/2tXSkL

goes global

And skills are developed more on a live account than in a demo because of the presence of trading psychology.In here,you'll have to develop a skill on how to deal with your emotions and relying more on logic in making trading decisions.

But nonetheless,demo is still a useful tool for a newbie.

And skills are developed more on a live account than in a demo because of the presence of trading psychology.In here,you'll have to develop a skill on how to deal with your emotions and relying more on logic in making trading decisions.

But nonetheless,demo is still a useful tool for a newbie.

Yes of course because demo is a test for a trader if they are already be able to have a live account.

'>http://goo.gl/2tXSkL

goes global