Bigmiketrading.com

jkpdon

That fat mike banned me from his form despite I didn't share his any of material based on request I made year ago for his indicators. I became member then I dropped plan so I was never active in trading.

Hes biggest scam now that's what I think after he banned me. He's does that so people pay another 50 to become member again.

I think this forum rocks.

Edited by jkpdon

• 2 months later...
That fat mike banned me from his form despite I didn't share his any of material based on request I made year ago for his indicators. I became member then I dropped plan so I was never active in trading.

Hes biggest scam now that's what I think after he banned me. He's does that so people pay another 50 to become member again.

I think this forum rocks.

You are totally right about this guy. He is the worst thing that has ever happened to the trading community. He and his entourage of BS artists like Fat Tails. There are a few threads about his forum on EliteTrader.com and they blast this guy's BS big time. I may post links next time around. Don't have them handy now.