(REQ) AmiBroker 5.60.3.5603 (4Dec2012)

Bonkers

Hi gokuu, Downloaded the x64 crack and extracted it with the given password. Installed the x64 setup from the ami site and replaced with the cracked broker.exe and brokey.dll. It still says standard edition, unable to save changes. Haven't tried the x32 version yet. I need x64 working if possible.

The crack doesn't work. Has some one got it working?

dear bill, if u r use amiquote in amibroker once, after that amibroker not work means give license error..

if u use 5.3 or before version amiquote work well..

amiquote download eod, ieod data only ,not tick data...

happy trading...

I've seen educated versions of earlier AmiQuote versions, but I didn't use them because I wasn't sure if they are compatible with the newest version of AmiBroker. Does anyone know about this?

I've seen educated versions of earlier AmiQuote versions, but I didn't use them because I wasn't sure if they are compatible with the newest version of AmiBroker. Does anyone know about this?

i told clearly, any educated amiquote not work morethan 5.3 ami,if u tried,get licence error and dont able to install above 5.3v,..

hope u understand ...

happy trading...