Market Analyst 7

shm

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off course nadal ganalsyt software is good as market analyst i just see you here want help so anyway i wish to you goodluck

hello Jana first thank you very much it works with a frined in other form i request from him the crack and software i gave him the user and pass he told me that it works and i am still waiting him to semd them to me

hello Jana first thank you very much it works with a frined in other form i request from him the crack and software i gave him the user and pass he told me that it works and i am still waiting him to semd them to me

Are you referring to Gannalyst, which version, and if you or someone could share. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Market Analyst 8

cracked, but not tested

https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/G2Hv5Myn/file.html

i thought that is not cracked macm.dll cracked is 855 kb so it is not the crack the cracked version is posted here in past by person called wicion and he refused to upload the expired link hope the other version that will come by nadal he tolled me that he request from another fourm

Although I did all the steps as specified. It gets stuck at the entrance. I randomly entered the username and password. Although I did all the steps as specified. It gets stuck at the entrance. I randomly entered the username and password.

ECi8l3.png' alt='ECi8l3.png'>

ECi8l3.png

I guess mis-match in username and password?

OPTİMA software prices are very high. I am using the trial version right now, I have activated all the packages within the scope of the trial and I could not see a really nice side. I wonder if I'm missing something. I would really appreciate if someone with experience in the program enlightens me.