Market Analyst 7

shm

it seems if I understand that this step is necessary

Run MA7LicEmu\MA7LicEmu.exe and send me your Hardware ID for activation emulator.

Yes this is how I run my MA versions. I had to send my Hardware Ids to get a unique activation code for all the three laptops.

I was eagerly waiting for a MA 7.X version which is not dependent on sending hardware id to someone

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The license emulator is in the archive. I can run the emu after closing all port 80 programs. But when MA7 is run, nothing happens.

Before applying the cr@cked files, MA7 runs and asks for user name & password. But when the files from \update is copied, then it fails to run.

Hi all,

I have not used this version of MA7 for a few weeks, maybe a month. It does not update with real time quotes for some reason. And now tried installing it on a different PC and running in to same issues described above. Sorry about that, should have checked it better before uploading. Will try to find out what happened.

expecting ur work become successful and give us a smile to our face ............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...