(Req) Dynamic Pivot Indicator

Dynamic Pivots are price levels that adjust with the flow of price action. This price study measures the current period's price range from low to high, with price values plotted of 25%, 50% and 75% levels. These values are based on the high and low measure of any given period on a chart.

Some example charts of this can be found at: http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/eminis/how_to/articles/2-Ways-to-Determine-Trend-Strength-81442.cfm

Austin Passamonte of coiledmarkets.com has used this indicator and it seems very powerful, but to my knowledge is only found in Ninjatrader. My question is this: can this indicator be converted to Mt4 and does anyone know how--a very worthwhile project that would benefit us all.

sillykiddo--

Thanks for the info. That's an interesting website and I did find some useful indicators, but after looking through all 2172 indicators I couldn't find the dynamic pivot indicator.

According to Austin(the one who uses this indicator in Ninjatrader) he says: "Various chart services may offer this tool as a standard default, or have it easily written from the equation of current high-low and 25%, 50%, 75% of the range. Any chart service offering retracement grids can manually snap the low and high points of a period while measuring out the desired levels, adjusting to new highs or lows as the day wears on. Simple as that."

Hopefully we can find someone who can code this.

you know it... there is only one site. just copy depositfiles.xxx/files/7vhwgeohn and replace xxx with com

for all the sites you do not need prefix as http://www. unless it is part of link. because by default it is looking at www.

No, I didn´t know it, that´s why I asked.

Without those xxx at the beginning and with "com" for the last xxx, it works.

Thanks for telling me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...