Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Use the demo account to start steps in the world of forex or to try a new strategy, but if you are quite familiar with forex trading and the practice using demo account is already showing quite good results, it's good to immediately switch to a live account, not all live account requires large capital, you can try with a mini account, which the minimum deposit is not too big, in galleass minimum deposit for mini accounts only $ 10.

• 3 weeks later...
I use both. demo account to pratice and make my trading skills be better so i can trading be better with my live account.

They are both important, You will going to need both of them on learning process demo account will be your buddy as it will teach you how trading platforms works. This will be your training ground and preparations for live account.

Demo account is very helpful especially newbies as mentioned it is a training ground.So its better to open a demo account untill you are confident enough into opening an actual trading,but as newbies it is better to start with a minimum amount since you dont expect to gain profit on your first time and rather the les you will have the experienced in the real live trading.

for newbie demo account is very important. because here we can trade without risk. because we are trading using virtual money. The demo account is very useful for anyone. Good for novice traders and professional traders.

Yes with demo account we can avail it for free while in live trading our own money is already present thats why the in lossing our own money is also present thats why at live trading emotions are present compared to that of demo account.But in any ways demo are still useful since we can hone our skills in trading.

Newbie trader here. I opened first a live trading account before I try a demo account. But right now I do not trade live yet because I'm still learning more about Forex trading.

you are very wise. remember that you are doing, learning is the solution. You can also learn a lot from forum.mt5.com

• 3 weeks later...
We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation

I think it would be better to try a demo account at first. Demo account will allow you to have a general idea of the trading process, the market and its trends. This also allows you to hone your trading skills. When you feel you are now ready, you can try the live account. And start at the lowest possible amount that you can trade to have a feel first of the live market.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...