FX Renko system...

Thanks grisleback. I will check it but if it is educated it should work. Some of the indicators are amazing if they don't repaint too much? Like FR-Signals, FR-Scanner, FR-Trend (box), and FR Retracement. The idea to trade Renko after pullback is excellent. You see pullbacks clearer on smaller boxes like 5-10 pips with horizontal trend lines you see them instantly. For confirmation use RSI(7) 20/80 or Stoch (5,3,3) 15/85.

Cheers Hermes

Guys, don't even touch it if you don't want to go through the same nightmare like I did! I attached the EA to live and the TPL to offline M2. It looked nice on the chart but than it started!!! The screen and the whole computer froze I couldn't even shut it off. I had to pull off the power supply to close the PC. After reboot I applied bunch of anti-virus software's but they found nothing. I couldn't anymore open the demo platform (FXCM) and had to delete the platform. I tested a new system on it with 3 winning trades in progress, guess we will never know who wins those trades. Happened exactly what the seller promised if used illegally. It will screw the whole computer - and it did.

grisleback are you working for those sellers? I am very suspicious because it looks like sabotage. You are responsible for 3 more gray hairs on my head.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Guys, don't even touch it if you don't want to go through the same nightmare like I did! I attached the EA to live and the TPL to offline M2. It looked nice on the chart but than it started!!! The screen and the whole computer froze I couldn't even shut it off. I had to pull off the power supply to close the PC. After reboot I applied bunch of anti-virus software's but they found nothing. I couldn't anymore open the demo platform (FXCM) and had to delete the platform. I tested a new system on it with 3 winning trades in progress, guess we will never know who wins those trades. Happened exactly what the seller promised if used illegally. It will screw the whole computer - and it did.

grisleback are you working for those sellers? I am very suspicious because it looks like sabotage. You are responsible for 3 more gray hairs on my head.

Hermes

I got this ages ago when this system first came out. I tried it back then but Renko wasn't for me and just deleted it. I can't imagine how they could install something that could wipe out a computer. If it was an .exe file maybe but the indicators are educated from what I can tell. If what you said is true I sincerly appologies but had no involvement in educating it.

Hermes

Hermes, take it easy bro. You've been here long enough to know that grisleback is one of us. If it makes any difference, I've had similar experiences with multiple ea's and indis. Forex Racer for one. I've had to completely uninstall the platform and then go to program files and delete all of the related folders and files. Then just re-install the platform and install the problem ea or indi first to see if it works. Don't forget to restart your computer after the uninstall and deletions. Lot's of times there is a code conflict. Maybe the creator of the ea found the glitch and uses it to prohibit non-payers from using it. But I can vouch for grisleback. He has contributed tremendously to our forum and I believe that his intentions are to only share because he has a kind caring spirit. Sometimes this sort of thing happens, but we shouldn't point fingers. It only discourages our good members from sharing and brakes down the structure of what II was built on.

Edited by newbie111

I just downloaded grisleback's share and realize that it is the same system that was shared in October of 2011. I have the same system, and there is no virus. The problem is that this system eats system resources like a tapeworm. The FR scanner for one. If you eliminate it from the chart you'll see a big difference, and also there has been a renko ea shared here about the same time this system was shared that allows you to set the amount of bars back. If you reduce the amount of bars in history, you'll really see a big improvement. It's been so long since the ea was shared that I cant remember the name, but it was a renko ea.

Computer freezing and slowing not uncommon with this system, requires a large amount of RAM to run. This has been my experience with renko systems with a lot of indicators such as this.

Hermes

I had the whole system on chart it looked nice but too many indicators making the chart dirty! I would take out the FR Support, FR Lines and FR Trend. The most important would be the FR Scanner, FR Reversal Point and the FR Retracement (for pullback recognitions) which could be used also with other systems.

I trade Renko (no Range) bars a lot. It is the best solution for winning in Forex. After a modification the idea could be 90 % successful. It is worth it to explore.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes

Is it true! Why I like the FR Scanner most from the indicators? When I use only the FR Scanner would it do again? Is the bug only in that indicator? If yes remove it. Rick is that one without bugs?

Thanks Newbie for the kind words. It did more that eat the memory all programs was frozen. I got 6 months ago a nasty virus and have to erase the whole HD. Now I am very sensitive to all bugs. The sellers said that it will do lot of harm on PCs if not purchased legally like it did to myself. Sorry grisleback for the Taco bells. I thought you educated it.

Many time the sellers show on forums with software full of viruses and then they laugh. The anti-virus companies also do it often and then offer you a solution. Pharmaceuticals spread viruses and then offer a vaccination for getting more sick. Scam is a legal business.

Never try a new software on live account platform!!! Always on spare demo account until you are sure everything is OK.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes

Is it true! Why I like the FR Scanner most from the indicators? When I use only the FR Scanner would it do again? Is the bug only in that indicator? If yes remove it. Rick is that one without bugs?

Thanks Newbie for the kind words. It did more that eat the memory all programs was frozen. I got 6 months ago a nasty virus and have to erase the whole HD. Now I am very sensitive to all bugs. The sellers said that it will do lot of harm on PCs if not purchased legally like it did to myself. Sorry grisleback for the Taco bells. I thought you educated it.

Many time the sellers show on forums with software full of viruses and then they laugh. The anti-virus companies also do it often and then offer you a solution. Pharmaceuticals spread viruses and then offer a vaccination for getting more sick. Scam is a legal business.

Never try a new software on live account platform!!! Always on spare demo account until you are sure everything is OK.

Cheers Hermes

Thanks Hermes, that's very valuable knowledge.

Cheers Hermes

My anti-virus did not pick out any bugs...but I find that it just bogs down my entire platform...so I am not using any of it....

Look the Scanner it is a huge sucker! Others are not so big. Probably without the scanner it could work buit the scanner is the most important because you can choose between the box size pips. If all red secure for sell, if all green secure for buy. The Hector's trend scanner also sucks power like crazy. Those are zombies! I have AGV ani-virus and it is set to sensitive, especially after I had a virus accident 6 months ago.

Hermes

Look the Scanner it is a huge sucker! Others are not so big. Probably without the scanner it could work buit the scanner is the most important because you can choose between the box size pips. If all red secure for sell, if all green secure for buy. The Hector's trend scanner also sucks power like crazy. Those are zombies! I have AGV ani-virus and it is set to sensitive, especially after I had a virus accident 6 months ago.

Hermes

I use Kaspersky IS, it even blocks suspicious content before you download it, same with dodgy websites, it blocks a lot of garbage before its too late, its not free but really good.

You remind me hankt80 on Kaspersky! I downloaded anti-virus from Kaspersky because it said trial version for free! Immediately after download it told me the trial version is expired!!! and pushed me to buy the ****. I refused to buy and deleted the **** but it put a few bugs into my PC! I emailed him and they denied all the sheet they did. Kaspersky could work but as a person it is a piece of ... But all anti-virus seller do the same - monkeys see monkey do. Lately, when you give a credit card number for buying something you never know what else they will charge you later, even after one year! Eg. I use Acanac for Internet connection everything OK but they charged me additional $134 for telephone connection I never asked for!

Cheers Hermes

Computer freezing and slowing not uncommon with this system, requires a large amount of RAM to run. This has been my experience with renko systems with a lot of indicators such as this.

After you have been trading a while, you will find that it's best to start a new platform with each system you demo. Also delete the unused custom indicator you no longer use.